2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
The only player that improved in the past 3 years. And ETH is having none of this!

Aston Villa 0:0 Man Utd New
2 great key actions in this game. I was surprised that he wasn't moved to the right once Mazraoui came off but maybe it's more natural for him to push centrally from the left?

He had one bad brainfart in the 1st half and got shot at in the 2nd. Apart from that, he was alright.

Last edited:
Man Utd 2:1 Brentford New
So many parts of his game have improved in the last 18 months or so, and Im a fan, but im disappointed with some of the mistakes this season. The spurs opener and brentfords goal today were absolutely awful and everything I hate in a defender- soft and indecisive.

I really hope one day he puts away one of those long balls from Onana. 3 times this season I think he has been close.

I really hope one day he puts away one of those long balls from Onana. 3 times this season I think he has been close.

Yeah, he's actually been put through quite a bit in those positions since Onana has arrived at the club. You saw with City part of the reason why teams stopped trying to press them so high early on in pep's reign was Ederson pinging those balls over the top. If we score a few of those we might see teams start to rethink pressing us so high.

He can be a very good sub for a club like United. But relying on him every match is a risk.

Gives his best though.

He can be a very good sub for a club like United. But relying on him every match is a risk.

Gives his best though.
I think he showed last season he can a first team player but the mistakes have started to creep back in. Playing LB most of the season hasn’t helped but he needs to knuckle down and put in some solid displays.

Arguably our best player in the first half until that throw in and corner in the last min which led to Brentford's goal. Second half, didn't have much defending to do and was involved on the ball a lot, where he could had a goal or two.

Just keep Dalot at RB and play Mazraoui or even Martinez at LB.

Arguably our best player in the first half until that throw in and corner in the last min which led to Brentford's goal. Second half, didn't have much defending to do and was involved on the ball a lot, where he could had a goal or two.

Just keep Dalot at RB and play Mazraoui or even Martinez at LB.
Absolutely this. Dalot on right and Maz on left. This is going to be a game changer.

He’s unreal and massively underrated. The fact some think he should only be a squad player shows they aren’t watching competing players. I think he walks into any team in world football currently, he’s that good.

He’s unreal and massively underrated. The fact some think he should only be a squad player shows they aren’t watching competing players. I think he walks into any team in world football currently, he’s that good.

Agreed, Dalot is a top class RB.

He is a RB he looks decent when he plays there, ETH needs to stop this LB nonsense.

That was shocking defending from the corner. He did not even bothered to follow his man all the way. Same mistake as the Spurs goal, he just stopped running. I'm not sure how he is switching of like that.

He does not walk into any team especially when he is guaranteed to make a few mistakes a season which lead to conceeding.

In possession he's very good but out of possession he's somewhat 50 /50.
He's certainly more comfortable and confident at right back though.

He does not walk into any team especially when he is guaranteed to make a few mistakes a season which lead to conceeding.
Kyle Walker is exactly the same and has been on the top right backs in world football. Dalot is much better at not switching off compared to him too. Every player makes mistakes and Dalot makes them very infrequently for my money.

That was pathetic for the goal we conceded, but he has those in his locker. Otherwise he was very very good once again.

Needs to cut-out the mistakes which seem to stem from either laziness or overconfidence.

Rashford took all the stick and the way Van der Ven ran through our midfield shouldn't have happened - but Dalot had stopped and allowed Johnson an easy tap-in.

He was skinned by Tyler Dibley for the Southampton penalty and was lucky that didn't cost us.

At fault again yesterday, no effort whatsoever to block / stop Pinnock. Unacceptable really, right on the stroke of half time and can't be bothered to block their main attacking threat. Also, it was his ludicrous throw-in that led to the corner. That's concentration again.

Cost us the crazy 4-3 game vs Chelsea last season, skinned on the outside again, overestimating his pace over short distances.

I find it easier to forgive mistakes when it's down to a lack of ability but the mistakes Dalot makes are infuriating because they're so avoidable

I think a lot of posters cant see the value in an all rounder, and only slightly more value in a defender who defends.

Dalot is a 7/10 at pretty much everything, there are better attacking fullbacks with big weaknesses defensively and better defensive fullbacks with big weaknesses going forward. All fullbacks make mistakes and he does like the rest

Has improved for sure but he'd not play in any top 4 teams, don't get me wrong as someone who has played most of their younger years here I am all for him succeeding. I feel as supporters of a club where we have always had top drawer players in the past that we now cling to hopes of good signs in players. unfortunately I think Dalot is a perfect example of how we have stooped to mediocrity... players, results, management etc. I need to reiterate I am totally supportive of Dalot mostly due to his effort but he is just not going to be the top class RB we're looking for

Has improved for sure but he'd not play in any top 4 teams, don't get me wrong as someone who has played most of their younger years here I am all for him succeeding. I feel as supporters of a club where we have always had top drawer players in the past that we now cling to hopes of good signs in players. unfortunately I think Dalot is a perfect example of how we have stooped to mediocrity... players, results, management etc. I need to reiterate I am totally supportive of Dalot mostly due to his effort but he is just not going to be the top class RB we're looking for
Disagree he would play for all of the top 4 sides comfortably.

He's also should be reaching the peak of his career. He's 25, experienced PL player and should become more consistent in the coming years. One of the absolutely first players on the team sheet imo.

Needs to cut-out the mistakes which seem to stem from either laziness or overconfidence.

Rashford took all the stick and the way Van der Ven ran through our midfield shouldn't have happened - but Dalot had stopped and allowed Johnson an easy tap-in.

He was skinned by Tyler Dibley for the Southampton penalty and was lucky that didn't cost us.

At fault again yesterday, no effort whatsoever to block / stop Pinnock. Unacceptable really, right on the stroke of half time and can't be bothered to block their main attacking threat. Also, it was his ludicrous throw-in that led to the corner. That's concentration again.

Cost us the crazy 4-3 game vs Chelsea last season, skinned on the outside again, overestimating his pace over short distances.

I find it easier to forgive mistakes when it's down to a lack of ability but the mistakes Dalot makes are infuriating because they're so avoidable
Agreed. Like you say it seems to stem from laziness or overconfidence, both of which are unacceptable. He has always had this criticism of switching off at bad times and I'd hope that the leadership and communication at the cb position could help him with that.

May you guys could really start an argument about the thing, that cannot be proven.
He's also should be reaching the peak of his career. He's 25, experienced PL player and should become more consistent in the coming years. One of the absolutely first players on the team sheet imo.
Agreed. But given what team we are talking about, that shouldn't lead to us overestimating the abilities of some players.
Agreed. Like you say it seems to stem from laziness or overconfidence, both of which are unacceptable. He has always had this criticism of switching off at bad times and I'd hope that the leadership and communication at the cb position could help him with that.
I always have the feeling, that he isn't the brightest to be honest. Maybe that plays into it as well.

That all being said, I think he played well yesterday. In first half he had a couple of situations he managed really well, using his body and technique, which is good to see. Don't really know why anybody would say he is a 7/10 in everything though. He is a good alrounder and I am fine with playing him but just like with Shaw, I think, we are missing out a bit by not having at least one FB who really is a threat for opposition defenses. Dalot does alright, his technique is on a good level, but I think, he, again just like Shaw, is a little too comfortable doing what he does. He is one of our most reliable performers through the last month but thats not the biggest batch of honor when we are honest about. Lets hope that he continues to improve and that he keeps his professional attitude.

Who are the RBs in those top 4 teams???

I watch a lot of football across different leagues, and Dalot is comfortably one of the best RBs in Europe at the moment. And in terms of being as well rounded as he is, only Carvajal and maybe White are comparable.

Convinced he'd get into City and Arsenals team without much bother. Pep and the Lego version would both love what he offers in terms of versatility and tactical flexibility. Also has great recovery pace over long distances for those that play the high line.

He was shocking against Spurs. Then he saved our arses with that last minute block against Villa when a goal, and defeat, seemed inevitable. Then he messed up for the goal yesterday despite a generally decent performance.

I've said before, I don't really know what his true level is. He was miles better last season than any of his other seasons here, and it remains to be seen if that was just a good run of form or if he can recreate and improve on that.

Personally I suspect last season was his peak. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I think that even with the best version of Dalot we're quite weak in this position compared to the teams we're trying to catch up with.

He's nowhere near the best RB in the league, might not even be the best RB at the club.

He's nowhere near the best RB in the league, might not even be the best RB at the club.
He's a decent right back but Mazraoui is a step above. Not sure he'll get a game when Shaw comes back, especially if the pair of them can stay fit.

Him and Maz are both quality full backs and some people in this thread are ridiculously harsh

He needs upgrading I'm sick of seeing him apologising every week for not following his runners

Kyle Walker is exactly the same and has been on the top right backs in world football. Dalot is much better at not switching off compared to him too. Every player makes mistakes and Dalot makes them very infrequently for my money.
Dalot makes them often

Convinced he'd get into City and Arsenals team without much bother. Pep and the Lego version would both love what he offers in terms of versatility and tactical flexibility. Also has great recovery pace over long distances for those that play the high line.
Arsenals…. Ok

Yeah. You're a Ben White fan presumably? I mean he's decent but he's one of the easier upgraded players in Arsenals team which id imagine is the reason they signed Timber at the time
Not upgraded by Dalot
Timber also does not start ahead of White by the way.
I think hes a decent played (White) not a special one but hes better than Dalot at defending and gets more assists soo….

Not upgraded by Dalot
Timber also does not start ahead of White by the way.
I think hes a decent played (White) not a special one but hes better than Dalot at defending and gets more assists soo….
Timber tore his ACL last season that was a major setback to the start of his Arsenal career. White had a solid season in his absence but I'd imagine the plan would have been to replace him.

Arsenal score way more goals than united and have a far more functioning team and attack so not surprised White has more assists. Id see Dalot a better all round player though. As I said Lego pep would love the tactical flexibility he offers

Timber tore his ACL last season that was a major setback to the start of his Arsenal career. White had a solid season in his absence but I'd imagine the plan would have been to replace him.

Arsenal score way more goals than united and have a far more functioning team and attack so not surprised White has more assists. Id see Dalot a better all round player though. As I said Lego pep would love the tactical flexibility he offers
Imagine all you like. White has been solid