2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Down to 10 player and he is wandering and leaving the left side completely open which leads to second goal

Leaves the player unmarked for first goal

One of the worst performances i have ever seen from a player in red shirt

Down to 10 player and he is wandering and leaving the left side completely open which leads to second goal

Leaves the player unmarked for first goal

One of the worst performances i have ever seen from a player in red shirt

His first half against Southampton was just as bad tbf

He was horrid today. Played like Tottenham's 12th man. Problem is we had no real full backs on the bench to replace him so he had to play the whole game what with Bruno being sent off

Been terrible to start the season. The new manager should switch him and Maz up.

He’ll get unfairly scapegoated for the team performance today, can see it already
He should be. He is responsible for 2 goals today. He was wank.. Worst player on the pitch by a large distance. Didnt do a single thing correctly

His first half is up there with the worst I have seen from a Utd player, he did nothing right. The way he just let Johnson run into our box on his own for their first goal was ridicolous and he just kept on making mistakes from there.

But doesn’t he float into midfield wonderfully. And one of these days those long punts toward him from Onana will lead to a shot on target.

He’ll get unfairly scapegoated for the team performance today, can see it already

Scapegoating would be blaming him for the defeat, or overlooking how bad other players were.

Scapegoating isn't pointing out that he was absolutely abysmal in his own right and the worst player on a team full of poor performances

He was terrible. It was like he’d been drugged. What he was thinking for the first and the 2nd goal we’ll never know. He’s generally played alright this season but genuinely think that is the worst performance I’ve ever seen.

He has been one of our more consistent players in recent seasons. But, today was just shocking. It was like he saved up all of his bad performances for this game. He was dire.

Hes always going to drop 2 or 3 complete stinkers in a season

Never been convinced

Yeeey. Player of the season last season. Uninspiring given how we fared.

Mazraoui ahead of him on the right and Shaw can’t come back soon enough

In his defence, ETH asking him to come inside to midfield is exposing the team and Dalot. So many times I’m left wondering where the hell he is

His head went in the first half, similar to Luke Shaw's absolute meltdown vs Liverpool a few years back. Did better in the second half but worrying.

There was one moment in the first half where he made a bad pass and he looked like he was just crushed by what was happening.

Hes not overlapping because his right footed. but then his passing is so erratic, that I am not sure why hes trusted in the inverted role either. We need a world class LB, and make Dalot fight for RB with Mazroui. Thats it

He’s the lowest IQ player I’ve ever seen. He has a decent engine and technical level, but he’s thick as pig shit. And that ultimately means he’s got a low ceiling to his overall quality.

Rivaled Casemiro v Palace today for worst performance by an individual in that first half. I have no explanation for the defending on that first goal. He literally stops running. It was the 2nd minute, he wasn't even tired. It's like someone turned his switch off in real time.

Dalots had a lot of praise for his forward play. His defending is poor and yet again today he is no where too be seen in his left Full back position. Even worse today hes with Johnson initially and then just lets him go on to run to the far post and score.
Very poor day for him. He’s not a left back.

That first goal was on him. Not just him, but jesus you've been playing all of 90 seconds and you already can't be arsed to run back with your man.

That's not lack of ability, that just can't be bothered and that's far worse.

Absolutely horrible today but he has enough credit in the bank.

Been shocking all season, no excuses made for him. He's capable or far better.

What happened to the defender that was fist pumping the crowd after a last ditch tackle and high fiving his fellow defenders after blocks. Looks like he's given up on his manager.

Absolutely horrendous, I always defend him but not today, the whole team was shit but he was extra shit today

Either play him as an overlapping full back or don't. This experiment of him coming in the midfield needs to fecking die.
That screams of copying Pep for the sake of it without even having the right players for it.

He's gone backwards this season. Returned to the sloppy, brainless players of a couple years ago.

I was suprised when a few thought he was good against Twente. Terrible decision making that game and carried on today.

He has had a dreadful start to the season. The way he throws his hand up after the first goal is extra embarrassing.

Ah yes let’s slag off a player playing out of position, who was one of the few bright spots. They were all rubbish

This is his performance thread and he was abysmal against Spurs independent of his teammates being rubbish as well. Dalot for me has never been good enough to be a starter at this club but I suppose that's a another reflection of how poor we've become

Dalot has been horrendous this season. Looks like he doesn’t belong on a PL team. Him and Bruno have been so far off the pace this season. They are killing us.

Hes not overlapping because his right footed. but then his passing is so erratic, that I am not sure why hes trusted in the inverted role either. We need a world class LB, and make Dalot fight for RB with Mazroui. Thats it

A professional footballer should be able to use both feet adequately.

His best position is right back for sure, and I imagine his often unnecessary forward runs that leave him out of position are by instruction, but what the hell was that? Was he playing injured or sick?

That first goal was on him. Not just him, but jesus you've been playing all of 90 seconds and you already can't be arsed to run back with your man.

It’s completely inexplicable. He can’t have been tired and he’s been logged as one of the quickest players in the premier league. Stuff like this does make you wonder if the players have had enough and are trying to get the manager sacked. Maybe even subconsciously?

He's got history for it, look at the games in the CL last season when he went to sleep at the far post.

Unfairly? He completely gave up on his man in the 2nd minute of the fecking game. We heard excuses at the back half of the season last year that he was tired and that's why he was making mistakes. No fecking concentration in the 2nd minute. It's totally totally unacceptable.

Same exactly cross was picked out by Mazraoui in the 60th minute. He did his fecking job the way a professional Premier League RB is meant to.