De Ligt | €45+5m agreement reached pending medical | Signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible take :lol:

Such a bitter man, I cannot stand when he is a pundit, Carra and others just enjoy football and can be fair an impartial, but Sourness is a disgrace, him and Danny Murphy make we want to break something

Even Jim White seemed baffled by the description. What an absolute clown Souness is, has clearly never watched de Ligt play in his life.
I'm genuinely not even sure he's seen a photo of him.

Where is that stat of how many games he started compared to other Bayern CB’s?

His name is practically 'Dead Lift' and he's being called "light weight" by this bitter old fool. How some of these ex pros make a living by spouting such nonsense is criminal. Embarrassing lack of knowledge and I include some of our own ex players in this.

So are we happy that we have signed De Ligt and didn’t even enquire about the lad who is Premier League proven and played very well at the Euros, I’m talking about the chap from Crystal Palace Ghuei?

So are we happy that we have signed De Ligt and didn’t even enquire about the lad who is Premier League proven and played very well at the Euros, I’m talking about the chap from Crystal Palace Ghuei?
Ghuei for £60m + or De Ligt for £45M + 5m, I am not even close to being bothered about Ghuei at that price, think De Ligt is a much better option

1. He’s nowhere near as good
2. Our bloke at 25 years old has league titles in 3 different leagues.
3. Palace charged us 50m for a guy who couldn’t buy a game for England and who we’re now flogging for 15m, so I’d imagine they, like Everton, would be demanding silly money.

But do keep on lad…

Incredible take :lol:

:lol: That man clearly hasn't seen De Ligt play. Even funnier because De Ligt really isn't that good at build up play... He's assertive and familiar with playing a system relying on build-up play from the back, but he's not a Pique/Hummels type of player at all.

What truly set him apart at Ajax was his agressivity, leadership and most importantly, just like with Lukaku before him - being a 17-18 year old with legs the size of tree trunks and physical power most 30 year old players don't even have...

Guehi at £65m or De Ligt at £38?

Do the math.

This is massively up for debate.

£38m. It was 45 million euros
Even with add-ons it's about £42.5m. Palace are demanding about £70m for Guehi. I don't think they have accepted Newcastle's 3rd bid of £60m yet. No thank you. De Ligt is way more proven at a similar age for about half the price.

Good signing. But Yoro, Maguire,Lindelof, Evans and Martinez. Then add Shaw who was a rock in a couple of games as a cb. We must ship at least on of them during this summer? Or do we keep em cause of injuries? For me that at least one to many.

Anyhow, De Ligt, Yoro and Martinez. :drool:

:lol: That man clearly hasn't seen De Ligt play. Even funnier because De Ligt really isn't that good at build up play... He's assertive and familiar with playing a system relying on build-up play from the back, but he's not a Pique/Hummels type of player at all.

What truly set him apart at Ajax was his agressivity, leadership and most importantly, just like with Lukaku before him - being a 17-18 year old with legs the size of tree trunks and physical power most 30 year old players don't even have...
I actually think the buffoon is thinking about Yoro hahahaha

Good signing. But Yoro, Maguire,Lindelof, Evans and Martinez. Then add Shaw who was a rock in a couple of games as a cb. We must ship at least on of them during this summer? Or do we keep em cause of injuries? For me that at least one to many.

Anyhow, De Ligt, Yoro and Martinez. :drool:

Why we need Shaw to be CB when we have enough quality CB :lol: :lol:
Lindelof is the most likely shipping out player because he has one year contract left..

Status
Not open for further replies.