De Ligt | €45+5m agreement reached pending medical | Signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody worried about the reacurring ligament injury ? According to transfermarket he missed 80 days due to injuries and the EPL league is not gonna be easier than Bundesliga. Given our luck with defenders and injuries it’s a bit of a gamble.

I Like the idea of signing him, just fed up with a bunch of injured defenders.

Anybody worried about the reacurring ligament injury ? According to transfermarket he missed 80 days due to injuries and the EPL league is not gonna be easier than Bundesliga. Given our luck with defenders and injuries it’s a bit of a gamble.

I am worried in general. Doesn't matter if they have history or not, once they put our shirt on their ankles explode.

I am worried in general. Doesn't matter if they have history or not, once they put our shirt on their ankles explode.
Yeh, I kind of feel the same to be fair. Our training ground must be built on an Indian burial ground or something

We need de Ligt in soon. Maguire and Lindelof left out/subbed ‘as a precaution’, Evans is ill, Yoro and Fish major injuries and Licha hasn’t started preseason yet. We’re going into the season with no fit CB!! Panic! Mattijs needs to make his debut at Wembley goddamn it!! :eek: :lol:

Obviously United will bid again. That is why Bayern declined United‘s last offer. As I said, I believe that United can get Mazraoui and de Ligt for €65m + €10m in somewhat easily achievable add-ons.
You guys are smoking some good stuff if you think any team is stupid enough to pay that much with the wages De Ligt is on.

You guys are smoking some good stuff if you think any team is stupid enough to pay that much with the wages De Ligt is on.
I think we both agree that both players will end up at United. I guess the combined fee will be a base of €65m. What is your guess?

We need de Ligt in soon. Maguire and Lindelof left out/subbed ‘as a precaution’, Evans is ill, Yoro and Fish major injuries and Licha hasn’t started preseason yet. We’re going into the season with no fit CB!! Panic! Mattijs needs to make his debut at Wembley goddamn it!! :eek: :lol:
I like your panic. That’s the kind of affective intensity that secured us Anthony for 89 mill recently. :)

I think we both agree that both players will end up at United. I guess the combined fee will be a base of €65m. What is your guess?
50m eur for MDL is already the top end of what we'd consider (plausibly). Mazraoui is 15-20m EUR. 65m should be the all in fee, not the base fee.

BREAKING:

No deals done. "Where the feck is all the movement we were promised would happen this week?" a source close to the caf is quoted.

50m eur for MDL is already the top end of what we'd consider (plausibly). Mazraoui is 15-20m EUR. 65m should be the all in fee, not the base fee.
€70M all-in. €53M for De Ligt and €17M for Mazraoui.

~€65M would have been fair and anything above €70M is very overpriced considering wages..

Yeh, I kind of feel the same to be fair. Our training ground must be built on an Indian burial ground or something

:lol: who knows what they'll dig up once the renovations start. Maybe they'll find Malacia's knee as well.

They are waiting until we get slapped my Cithe at Wembley before they know Maguire and Lindelof aren't any good.

Wonder what price do Utd think we can get this negotiated down to then out of interest
Words are we value De Light at €30+5m, Bayern agreed a €15+4m with West Ham before deal collapsed for Mazraoui so we probably are thinking €55-60m all in, which is £47-51m.

Probably will get done for £55m, which isn’t terrible since AWB sale would cover the book for next year, then the McT fee if we manage to sell him can be used to get a midfielder.

Words are we value De Light at €30+5m, Bayern agreed a €15+4m with West Ham before deal collapsed for Mazraoui so we probably are thinking €55-60m all in, which is £47-51m.

Probably will get done for £55m, which isn’t terrible since AWB sale would cover the book for next year, then the McT fee if we manage to sell him can be used to get a midfielder.

Can't see us getting both for £47m-£51m but yeah could maybe see a compromise of £55m

I’m worried about the recurring posts about his reoccurring injuries.

Every page or so.

Is giving me strong Groundhog Day vibes

According to German media Bayern is demanding at least 70 Mio. € (~£60m) for both, De Ligt and Mazraoui. I think that‘s a fair price.

According to German media Bayern is demanding at least 70 Mio. € (~£60m) for both, De Ligt and Mazraoui. I think that‘s a fair price.
So United offering 50M, and Bayern demanding 60M, think this one should be done at ~55M(including bonuses), which I think is fair.

If we can get the two for £55m then we have played this one well too, despite the delays being frustrating.

So United offering 50M, and Bayern demanding 60M, think this one should be done at ~55M(including bonuses), which I think is fair.
Bayern would be delighted to shift those wages and get £55m for a permacrock and another one with recurring knee ligament issue the last two seasons, who they want to shift.

I hope we get that lucky and a club is ready to pay top dollar and take the wages for our unwanted players like Case, Sancho, Maguire, Antony etc. Ours aren't injury concerns either.

If these players will actually improve us, those prices are fair. 60M for 2 players who will be expected to be starters is reasonable.

If they won't, or are indeed crocks (I don't know myself), what are we doing here?

Bayern would be delighted to shift those wages and get £55m for a permacrock and another one with recurring knee ligament issue the last two seasons, who they want to shift.

I hope we get that lucky and a club is ready to pay top dollar and take the wages for our unwanted players like Case, Sancho, Maguire, Antony etc. Ours aren't injury concerns either.
40M for De Ligt, and 15M for Mazraoui are okay to good deals, all things considered imo. Ofcourse that depends on their performances/injuries when they do come here.

This is what people should bear in mind when talking about how great a deal it is. Just look at the massive struggle we have to get rid of our unwanted overpaid players.

If these players will actually improve us, those prices are fair. 60M for 2 players who will be expected to be starters is reasonable.

If they won't, what are we doing here?
Knowing that Bayern want to sell and need the funds this summer, we’d be daft not negotiating it down

Knowing that Bayern want to sell and need the funds this summer, we’d be daft not negotiating it down
"If they won't" refers more to if the players won't improve us, why are we bothering. I genuinely have no idea if they will as I've not really seen a lot of either.

There seems to be a lot of concern in this thread that at least one of them has persistent injury worries and the other is also a bit of a risk, again, makes me wonder after a season like last, why we're in for them.

40M for De Ligt, and 15M for Mazraoui are okay to good deals, all things considered imo. Ofcourse that depends on their performances/injuries when they do come here.
Given Mazraoui's injury history, nothing sounds like an okay to good deal for him. As for de Ligt, he injury history is not that bad but he is a journey man already at 25 years of age on massive wages. It's a risk worth taking on a very low fee and reduced wages, not on what Bayern want ~50m+ addons EUR and his current wages.
This is what people should bear in mind when talking about how great a deal it is. Just look at the massive struggle we have to get rid of our unwanted overpaid players.
Bayern internally probably can't believe their luck, but want to hold on for more anyway...."These are the idiots who paid £80m+ for Antony and £70m+ (incl add-ons) for a raw striker, they'll get desperate and pay what we want. Let's keep our nerves"

they'll get desperate and pay what we want. Let's keep our nerves"
To be fair, I’m sure Bayern will well realise that the structure has changed and we have much more experienced people involved in negotiations and decision making now.

I am also sure United are saying if you expect us to pay that much for MDL then we’d be as well to go for Branthwaite for 70 mil who represents a lesser risk given he is PL proven.

Bayern’s position isn’t particularly strong here. They need DeLigt gone and it doesn’t seem like there are many suitors. It’s like United with Sancho or McT. We can’t really act like they are key players and you’ll have to pay over the odds to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.