Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

A rather stupid and aimless from Di Maria ends up in him getting injured. He can be so thick at times (not saying the injury is his fault obviously).

Looks like he'll come in again.

EDIT: Nope, he's done for.

Crap. di Maria's down. I hope he isn't really hurt. Update: this looks really bad for di Maria. I'm glad that he at least has some time to rest after the tournament.

Right until the game against Paraguay where they had their best performance so far. Tata's mistake in some of the other games was to start both Pastore and Banega in a midfield 3 with Mascherano as the deepest mf - it was always bound to go wrong when you start with 2 AMs in midfield. They've become much more balanced now with Biglia starting ahead of Banega.
I agree. Putting Biglia in midfield did make them more balanced, but they've still had problems when defending particularly as there's no player who covers up the gaps in the team. Otamendi, Mascherano, Zabaleta, and Biglia have all been pressing the ball-holder. Only the right-sided defender, Rojo, and Otamendi earlier has been more disciplined in their defending and aware of what happens around them.

I'm gonna put it out there, but I wonder if all players would have gone off with that. It seems to be more a tweak that a full tear

I'm gonna put it out there, but I wonder if all players would have gone off with that. It seems to be more a tweak that a full tear
I know, right???? Just going to put this out there too. He's such a fecking pussy, hope we get rid of him. Big girls blouse.

I know, right? Just going to put this out there too. He's such a fecking pussy, hope we get rid of him. Big girls blouse.
Yep. Why go off when he can go for the full tear ffs. Such a pussy.

Argentina's left side is now devoid of any creativity with Lavezzi on there now. Then again, there's a greater goalscoring threat on the left for Chile to be wary of.

There's no way they'll be able to keep up this pace for 90 minutes.

Seems pretty futile staying on the pitch with a hamstring tweak if your biggest asset is dribbling and pace.