Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Ray Hudson is a terrible commentator, one of the worst I have ever heard. I can understand the appeal though, he comes up with ridiculous sentences to describe football and therefore present an original approach to the same old boring commentary. I just think he's terrible.

The Argentine nation may or may not win, but an Argentine manager will win. Sampoali and "Tata" Martino both Argentines who were influenced by Bielsa.

I can't wait for this match. As a team, I prefer Chile to Argentina. The way they play is just excellent, they remind me of a bit of Dortmund.

But Argentina's attack is just incredible, Messi could win this game on his own.

About time Argentina won a tournament again. Hopefully they can do.

no love for Hudson here :(
I think he is brilliant, makes me laugh every game and its never boring with him, which cant be said for the 90% of his colleagues. Give me Hudson or our Paddy Crerand over any other commentator in the world! What can i say, i have a soft spot for funny old geezers :D

no love for Hudson here :(
I think he is brilliant, makes me laugh every game and its never boring with him, which cant be said for the 90% of his colleagues. Give me Hudson or our Paddy Crerand over any other commentator in the world! What can i say, i have a soft spot for funny old geezers :D

I like Ray Hudson for 10 minute game highlights or player compilation videos but over a 90 minute game I can honestly see why some people could get annoyed. :D

I think Argentina will win this comfortably. Chile are always great to watch but usually get knocked out by the big sides. Argentina's defense isn't always secure but on the other end Messi and Co. should find plenty of space against an offensive Chile side.

Argentina is the one team that can't exploit Chile's lack of size. If I am Martino, I start with Higuain..

Oh, and I will be disappointed if there is no brawl at the end..

Argentina: Romero; Zabaleta, Demichelis, Otamendi, Rojo; Biglia, Mascherano, Pastore; Messi, Aguero, Di Maria

It is quite crazy how Argentina hasn't won anything since 1993 despite having at each competitions some of the best players in the world. Heck, since 1993 on players quality they likely are the best.

I hope they fecking win this. I usually support them in WC/CA but have yet to see them winning one of those competitions.

Ray Hudson is a terrible commentator, one of the worst I have ever heard. I can understand the appeal though, he comes up with ridiculous sentences to describe football and therefore present an original approach to the same old boring commentary. I just think he's terrible.

I can understand perfectly fine why people wouldn't appreciate his over-the-top, descriptive style of commentating but to call him "terrible"? He seems a fairly knowledgeable guy. And above all he's extremely passionate about the game of football itself. His first instinct when reacting to a great bit of play isn't to vaguely note "yes, but the defending..." but rather to celebrate the skill, the positive. He isn't sanctimonious or preachy either. Personally I don't really mind him.

I can understand perfectly fine why people wouldn't appreciate his over-the-top, descriptive style of commentating but to call him "terrible"? He seems a fairly knowledgeable guy. And above all he's extremely passionate about the game of football itself. His first instinct when reacting to a great bit of play isn't to vaguely note "yes, but the defending..." but rather to celebrate the skill, the positive. He isn't sanctimonious or preachy either. Personally I don't really mind him.

He's terrible and that is me being extremely nice to shit way of commentating. All that knowledge is drowned in a sea of nonsense.

I was just wondering, is Martino going to park the bus against Chile? Given that he's a more defensive coach, would he set up his team to go on the counter and stop Chile first and foremost? Tata's teams have built up quite slowly so far, and this can play into Chile's hands, so taking Chile on could be quite risky for Martino, particularly as their right side has been weak.

fecking premier sports, cant find a stream with Hudson :mad::mad::mad:

I was just wondering, is Martino going to park the bus against Chile? Given that he's a more defensive coach, would he set up his team to go on the counter and stop Chile first and foremost? Tata's teams have built up quite slowly so far, and this can play into Chile's hands, so taking Chile on could be quite risky for Martino, particularly as their right side has been weak.

Hope not, want an open game with lots of goals.

I would be very thankful for a stream. PM me please.
Thanks in advance.

Every time some hot chick is calling me on something skype look a like when i want to watch a game via stream.

Hope not, want an open game with lots of goals.
I doubt the game will ever become tight whenever Chile plays. They always open up teams by playing the Bielsa way. It also means that they open themselves up.

By the way, I was wanting to ask this to resident Germans (@Blackwidow or @Balu): is Marcelo Diaz a player who's at his level in Hamburg, or does have the ability to make an impact for a team better than a relegation battler?

Nah, they've looked unconvincing at the back the whole tournament. A sudden change in approach wouldn't be wise IMO.

sent a few streams out for those who wanted, I hope for a good final.

Nah, they've looked unconvincing at the back the whole tournament. A sudden change in approach wouldn't be wise IMO.
They've been unconvincing whenever they've pushed forward, but as they've shown with Sabella, when they sit back with numbers at the back, they're tough to get past. This setup also brings the best out of Mascherano in midfield, who's ultra-aggressive approach can cause gaps to open up in midfield.