Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Rojo is going to make Sanchez his bitch tonight.

That right there is part of Argentinas problem. Di Maria Had a pass on back to Messi, was typically greedy then played a woeful cross instead

Nope. Found a beauty of a youtube one on twitter, literally just typed in copa america youtube and there was a link.

Thanks mate, I just did the same and found a great one with English commentary. Love ya bud

They've been unconvincing whenever they've pushed forward, but as they've shown with Sabella, when they sit back with numbers at the back, they're tough to get past. This setup also brings the best out of Mascherano in midfield, who's ultra-aggressive approach can cause gaps to open up in midfield.
Right until the game against Paraguay where they had their best performance so far. Tata's mistake in some of the other games was to start both Pastore and Banega in a midfield 3 with Mascherano as the deepest mf - it was always bound to go wrong when you start with 2 AMs in midfield. They've become much more balanced now with Biglia starting ahead of Banega.

That right there is part of Argentinas problem. Di Maria Had a pass on back to Messi, was typically greedy then played a woeful cross instead

Yup but Messi isnt "as good for Argentina" because Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria can't pass apparently

Chile destroying Di Maria so far. Rojo seems unable to handle Chile on his side.

Best opening 17mins of an international final I can recall for a long, long time. End to end.

The pace of the game is amazing I'm sat on my settee with a beer in hand and it's making me out of breath just watching it.

That atmosphere too wow the chile fans must all go home with sore throats

Rojo is a terrible left back.