Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Di Maria again. That tackle from a Paraguayan defender that floored his own teammate :lol:

Those two defenders tackling each other because of Messi's dribble haha. Will go into the YouTube Messi montages

Stay forward leo, you're causing the defence some trouble !!

Messis dribbling is impossible. I honestly doubt we will ever see this level of ball control at speed ever again.

last game against paraguay we were beating them 2-0 and they tied

you cant take paraguay for granted

I know, that's why I said he should "consider" it. Tevez for Messi would be fine (thankfully he has stayed, delightful).

The tough call was Mascherano. Surprised he is still on the pitch even now.

What's the score guys, local channel spoiled it by showing women's match.

Fernando Gago just on. Wasn't it him that somebody made a thread about, a minute after we won the title? Like "well, we've just won the league, I wonder what Gago's up to these days?"

As good as I've seen from di maria since the Leicester game. Hopefully he carries this into the new season

So this Messi chap is quite good, isn't he?
think he averaged over goal a game last season. dunno how much assists he had but he had a lot.

decent player overall. needs to work on his defending and heading though.

He seems quite talented and is one to watch out for in the future, says the eagle-eyed Raul Madrid.
Saw Messi a few times for Barcelona last year. Comfortable on the ball, alert and always looking to trigger things. One to watch.

And no sooner than he comes on, Higuain makes it 6-1.

That seemed like it was always going to end up in the net, and both Argentina and Paraguay were determined to see it happen.