Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

I asked you several times to explain your position and all you did was insult me and others. Antohan, though I don't agree with him, is at least willing to discuss the subject like a grown up. Thus I have chosen to continue the discussion with him and not you. You may not like it but it would be polite for you to at least ease up on the insults and let us discuss in peace.
Oh! how mature of you! you must be eboue's father. tell your son he is an idiot :lol:

And Paraguay equalise! Let's have some penalties!

i see, "honestly" well, "honestly", next time you read a post saying "these south americans are this or that" take a second to think why it doesnt feel right and why "these south americans" might feel insulted
fecking hell, you are a fecking moderator. Can you feckers take your fecking childish bullshite elsewhere??

Brazil look like Brazil should except for that final bit of magic which is missing. Even if Brazil were to win the Copa I wonder how long Brazil are going to be in this no mans land. 5 years?, 10 years? longer?. Cant put my finger on it but something is missing and its not Neymar, its more than that

Thiago Silva has a knack of doing stupid shit in the worst possible moment, doesn't he? He did a similar thing against Chelsea this year.

Thiago Silva has a knack of doing stupid shit in the worst possible moment, doesn't he? He did a similar thing against Chelsea this year.

He punched the ball again today? Ramos wouldn't have done that..

There is a bit of me that hopes Brazil get knocked out so that there is even more pressure on making them try and sort out whats wrong with their national team. I want to see Brazil return to the mystic of pre 1990.

He punched the ball again today? Ramos wouldn't have done that..

Yep
-ZV5_8W_3.jpg

There is a bit of me that hopes Brazil get knocked out so that there is even more pressure on making them try and sort out whats wrong with their national team. I want to see Brazil return to the mystic of pre 1990.
They're just not producing as talented players. Pair that with a footballing dinosaur like Dunga and it's a recipe for disaster.