Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Do people ever score with slow run ups like that to penalties?

Some of these South Americans are pretty good at taking penalties.

Oh feck, sorry for racism.

This current generation of Brazilian footballers is so unbelievably average. It feels so strange, as Brazil have been the team for so long, to see Brazil like this. Paraguay through, deservedly.

Those penalties were so South American. You wouldn't have seen ones like them in Europe.

They looked like they'd never score, until Thiago tought he's playing volleyball

Not that I care though, I was watching game of thrones during second half

This current generation of Brazilian footballers is so unbelievably average. It feels so strange, as Brazil have been the team for so long, to see Brazil like this. Paraguay through, deservedly.
Yeah, it's really odd. They talked about that new Liverpool signing on BeIN and they pretty much all agreed that he wasn't good enough - not good enough for Liverpool (could be pretty much any English team, for that matter), but playing for Brazil in an important game. So weird!

He's not entirely wrong. They have a strong defence screened by Mascherano and lots of brilliant attackers. They lack someone to link both together. Biglia is quite poor and he's the best they have.
They aren't though. They have Banega who can perform that role, but Tata wants more defensive security from the midfield so plays Biglia there. Besides, they have Pastore who has done well in the attacking midfield role in terms of creating chances and putting players through.

They looked like they'd never score, until Thiago tought he's playing volleyball

Not that I care though, I was watching game of thrones during second half

Why is Zico never considered for the coach's job by Brazil. The world wants this:

The 1982 generation should be called upon, now, to save the Selecao.

Why is Zico never considered for the coach's job by Brazil. The world wants this:

The 1982 generation should be called upon, now, to save the Selecao.

coaches are a big problem, but we simply don't have the players anymore to play like that

have to wait for a new generation

I have a 10 match accumulator that could earn me £3000ish, that has Bolivia to beat Peru in it :lol: No cash back available on this betting side unfortunately. There's another 2 or 3 games to go in it as well, including the Bolivia-Peru game but why for the life of me did I choose Bolivia :lol:

Well that's horrid. In the accumulator I had Colombia-Argentina draw as well as Brazil-Paraguay draw. Why the feck did I choose Bolivia :lol:

@fontaine I've got a few questions,

Why is Dunga the manager? Brazil has great traditions of playing very attacking football with a lot of space for creativity and risk-taking. Dunga seems like too pragmatic, he prefers defensive safety rather than thrilling attacking football, no?
I understand that he wants to try out new players and experiment with the team, but players like Robinho, Diego Tardelli, Elias etc are way too old, right? Does he think that they give him the best chance of winning games? Where's Hulk, Luiz Gustavo, Oscar, Marcelo? Injured? If he is so determined on trying out new players, he should look at younger alternatives who he can build a new team around. Where's Alex Teixeira, Felipe Anderson, Lucas Moura, Bernard, Danilo, Rafinha?

I hate everything he does, he contradicts everything I think the national team should do. I've always been a huge Brazil fan. I had the World Cup 2002 final recorded at a VHS when I was a kid and I used to watch it over and over again. Rivaldo was my idol.

@fontaine I've got a few questions,

Why is Dunga the manager? Brazil has great traditions of playing very attacking football with a lot of space for creativity and risk-taking. Dunga seems like too pragmatic, he prefers defensive safety rather than thrilling attacking football, no?
I understand that he wants to try out new players and experiment with the team, but players like Robinho, Diego Tardelli, Elias etc are way too old, right? Does he think that they give him the best chance of winning games? Where's Hulk, Luiz Gustavo, Oscar, Marcelo? Injured? If he is so determined on trying out new players, he should look at younger alternatives who he can build a new team around. Where's Alex Teixeira, Felipe Anderson, Lucas Moura, Bernard, Danilo, Rafinha?

I hate everything he does, he contradicts everything I think the national team should do. I've always been a huge Brazil fan. I had the World Cup 2002 final recorded at a VHS when I was a kid and I used to watch it over and over again. Rivaldo was my idol.

You sound like my wife.

I don't agree that they are average. They've been playing boring football for a while though due to tactical reasons. Moura-Firmino-Coutinho-Douglas-Neymar those are some exciting players. But why play that type of players when you can play Oscar, Fred and a defensive winger in Willian instead.

:confused:dafuq

Your wife is awesome, although a bit weird considering her eagerness in trying to enlighten herself on Dunga's decision making.

She's brazilian, and fecked off with Dunga, harks back to the days of Parreira. Generally she is awesome though. Maybe you're on the same page.

Douglas Costa :lol: wasn't he meant to be our replacement for Ronaldo back when he left?