Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Such a deserved red card after those last 45 minutes. Brazil have become a joke of a team the last 8-10 years.

@GifLord have you got/can you make a gif of Rojo barging in to the Uruguay keeper yesterday? It was about half way through the first half I think.

Surprised how neymar stood up after that shove. Brazil kit must give him some amazing balance. If he were ever In a Barcelona jersey he would be on the floor waiting on the ambulance to take him to the hospital :lol:

Wouldn't Neymar be out for the next match anyways because of his two yellow (this and last match?)

To be honest, Diego Costa does that *slight* headbutt every game and doesn't even see yellow cards.. OK, lets call it a headtouch

If that type of overreaction from Armero is never punished, players will keep on doing it.

Does not really matter - it was Neymar kicking the ball on him like this and the headbutt that got him the red card. And he earned it. He should have had the second yellow already in the 90 minutes even if the first was soft.

----

So Neymar will be out 2 matches for the overreaction at the end and 1 for the two yellows. I guess that was the End of the Copa for him...

If that type of overreaction from Armero is never punished, players will keep on doing it.
There's nothing to punish.. It's a bit embarrassing for him personally but he did get the ball kicked at him. He just looks like a pussy for reacting like that but you can't punish somebody for doing that.

There's nothing to punish.. It's a bit embarrassing for him personally but he did get the ball kicked at him. He just looks like a pussy for reacting like that but you can't punish somebody for doing that.

Does not really matter - it was Neymar kicking the ball on him like this and the headbutt that got him the red card. And he earned it. He should have had the second yellow already in the 90 minutes even if the first was soft.

----

So Neymar will be out 2 matches for the overreaction at the end and 1 for the two yellows. I guess that was the End of the Copa for him...

I wasn't talking about punishing Armero specifically in this situation but more like generally when people overreact to ridiculous proportions.

Brazil are fecked then. That's what happens when your coaches only tactics are focused on defending and rely on Neymar to create every single attack.

Brazil are fecked then. That's what happens when your coaches only tactics are focused on defending and rely on Neymar to create every single attack.

A lot of the times its Neymar hogging the ball though, people really overrate manager's influence over games

Surprised how neymar stood up after that shove. Brazil kit must give him some amazing balance. If he were ever In a Barcelona jersey he would be on the floor waiting on the ambulance to take him to the hospital :lol:
to be fair his balance is pretty good.

A lot of the times its Neymar hogging the ball though, people really overrate manager's influence over games
His job to tell Neymar not to hog the ball, though?

Brazil aren't that bad a position. This might give others like firmino etc a chance to shine more. They can still qualify for the next round and then you never know.

Oh wow, Neymar not available for the QF match. What can Brazil do? He's the only player that's not shit these days.

The other players are not that terrible. The media/fans blew out of proportion this Neymardependence thing. You could see that went to the players heads today, Neymar had Willian open on the wing many times but he decided to over dribble... He has to improve a lot his passing, in Barça they don't let him do that because they have command and he is "shy" there. If the "Neymar is king" goes to his head like it did today, everyone is worse off (team and him).

I'm half glad that he is suspended, if the team puts good performances without him, it will low down the Neydependence talk and he can reduce his role hopefully. The backline + Willian, Coutinho, Firmino are good enough players to beat Venezuela and whoever comes from the other group.

The other players are not that terrible. The media/fans blew out of proportion this Neymardependence thing. You could see that went to the players heads today, Neymar had Willian open on the wing many times but he decided to over dribble... He has to improve a lot his passing, in Barça they don't let him do that because they have command and he is "shy" there. If the "Neymar is king" goes to his head like it did today, everyone is worse off (team and him).

I'm half glad that he is suspended, if the team puts good performances without him, it will low down the Neydependence talk and he can reduce his role hopefully. The backline + Willian, Coutinho, Firmino are good enough players to beat Venezuela and whoever comes from the other group.
What do you reckon will be the attack for the next 2 games?

Bacca is my new favourite player, nearly destroyed Neymar who weighs just a little over 54 kg. Pushed him like a rag doll.

It's a chicken-and-egg thing though. Players don't get the decisions from referees unless they embellish the incident.