Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

They could have been winning comfortably if not for that miss and Neymars horrendous finishing previously

Been a pretty shite half this so far. So many mistakes and constant fouls

Edit: Just as I type this the commentator says terrific second half :lol: Ok there

Looks like more a 4-2-3-1 from Brazil now, but it's a bit too late as Colombia are defending in numbers, which will make it difficult for Brazil to break them down.

Cuadrado has been very good.

Cuadrado has had A real cut and thrust about him today, he is giving the Brazilian defence a hard time.
Falcao has been pure shit, they would do a lot better with Jackson Martinez up top.

Why didn't Bacca start? He's their best striker currently isn't he?
Yeah, Falcao is picked on reputation and I've no idea how Teo is picked ahead of Bacca. I can sort of understand him being ahead of Jackson Martinez as he's a bit quicker, but he's much less complete than Bacca who is a very good all-round striker.

Very close from James Rodriguez. What a player he is, I thought when Real bought him he was a good player who got a transfer off of the back of a good World Cup (which may have been true) but he's really become a great player. Any other team, other than Barca, and he'd been the absolute focal point of the attack.

If Neymar wasn't the star for Brazil he would definitely be off the pitch by now, he is losing it.

Yeah let's be honest Neymar should have been off

Great win for Colombia. Brazil's finishing really let them down

Neymar and Bacca both get a straight red card post-match

This ref should not officiate another match in the Copa America. He didn't have any control over the players at all for the whole match.

Bacca sent off for that? Absolute joke of a decision. Neymar should have been sent off twice during the game (cumulatively) and then headbutted Murillo at the end.