Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

I just watched few minutes of this game and reminded myself why I hate Neymar so much, even though I have changed my opinion of him as a player. It's ridiculous how childish he is and how much of complaining and diving he can do without getting booked. And while I am typing this he does it again, acting like a child on playground when someone takes his ball, incredible.

I don't mean to make excuses, but the hype sorrounding him has been extreme, especially given his age. How old was he when they started comparing him to all time greats? It's probably extremely hard to stay grounded and mature mentally under those circumstances.

I think clubs need to adress this extreme internet hyping and the effect it has on players/kids.

I can understand refs wanting to cut out soft ones, but that was a clear foul. This ref is overdoing it really.

What a perfect pass by Neymar. To think I used to question his ability, great player to watch when he's not falling around the place.

Really fancy Brazil to win the tournament going some way to redeeming themselves for that Germany game

team looked all over the place.. needs to get better, we miss luiz gustavo