Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Pretty sure the comentator on my stream doesn't realize this is a different Fred
The co-commentator on Bein sports is beyond annoying. His accent and histrionics are incredibly irritating.

Neymar very impressive once again... one of few "superstars" of the current era who's probably even better for his NT than his club. (of course it's not just any old NT)

I just watched few minutes of this game and reminded myself why I hate Neymar so much, even though I have changed my opinion of him as a player. It's ridiculous how childish he is and how much of complaining and diving he can do without getting booked. And while I am typing this he does it again, acting like a child on playground when someone takes his ball, incredible.

This ref is missing so many fouls on Neymar.

Neymar as been great .But i agree with that Geordie twat .Willian as been the best player for Brazil.

Neymar is fantastic, he has improved a lot in the last 2 years.

neymar playing heroball, its not productive sometimes

Not easy. Needs very high ball acceleration, other players will lose the ball with their heavier touches. With Leo, the ball just sticks to his feet.
I meant when he pings the ball into the strikers feet for a 1-2.

But yeah, its a different thing doing it ith Neymar/Arguro and co .

I just watched few minutes of this game and reminded myself why I hate Neymar so much, even though I have changed my opinion of him as a player. It's ridiculous how childish he is and how much of complaining and diving he can do without getting booked. And while I am typing this he does it again, acting like a child on playground when someone takes his ball, incredible.

I'd do the same if all the opposition did was kick and try provoke me.

He can be a dick at times, but hes being fouled consistently in this game and the ref is doing sweet fa.

Neymar is a bit soft, like most brazilian flair players. Nobody's perfect.

Oh my word, what a goal that would have been from Neymar!

"In a nano that was a Terrabyte " .What is this Newcastle co commentator on.

As fragile and toothless this Brazilian side can be, they sure have some of that classic flair we used to see. Fun to watch.

Douglas costa on for Tardelli. good change, his pace can make a difference.

Come on Brazil, I really need you for this acca.

how is useless tardelli being started over world class douglas costa and firmino? i hate this "family" crap

team improved massively now