Copa America 2015 | Tournament over, Eboue misses the final, everyone lols

Went to bed at half time of this match thinking my evens bet was safe... feckin hell! :lol:

Argentina have no midfield spine whatsoever.

Yes they do - Banega. Trouble is they have no central midfielder, they go from an anchor man in Mascherano to almost a purely attacking midfielder in Banega.

Where is Fernando Gago?
Yeah they lack a proper CM like Veron. Banega is more of a offensive playmaker. Its a shame because they have quality defenders and attackers. If you could combine Spain and Argentina it would make one hell of a team.

I wandered off after Argentina's second. Came back to the TV with 10 minutes to go and 2-1 on the screen. Quite a finale.

While everyone else expresses annoyance with Tata and Argentina, especially those with bets on, we, the few, the proud, (@BootsyCollins @Ibi Dreams) salute Team Paraguay :D

True, I do like Bacca. Which Radamel will we see tonight I wonder.
Alll 3 have got a decent chance to be in the first eleven tbh.

I think he will deliver just cos they all know how to play to his strengths, but I've been hoping for that all season lol

Is this tournament being televised in the UK?

Venezuela look like they'll beat Colombia, who have been massively disappointing.

James Rodriguez also kicked the ball directly at the ref in frustration and was booked, very lucky not to see red.

Dunga playing 3 CMs against Peru. He is great against big sides, but god damn he hasn't learnt to play the more negative ones.

Great goal from Rondon. I've always been impressed whenever I've seen him play (which is admittedly not that much.)

We also have Dunga back in place of the clown Scolari. Not that I love him, but he does know how to bother Argentina with solid defense and fast breaks.

His results against them are : 3-0, 3-0, 0-0, 3-1, 2-0.

One of the 3-0 was the 2007 Copa America finals. Argentina had an even better roster, with prime Riquelme, Veron, Aimar, Messi and Tevez. We beat them with the mighty attacking trio of Julio Baptista, Robinho and Vagner Love :lol:

Still, they are the favorites ..

fantastic!

Top performance from Rondon, he deserved that winner. I thought Venezuela were the better side apart from the last 15 minutes, Colombia were a shadow of the team they looked at the World Cup.

Any line-ups for Brazil yet?

Game 6: Brazil - Peru
Neymar better get a hattrick.

I take it this isn't showing anywhere on UK TV? Can't seem to find it.

Edit: nevermind, it just popped up on my betfair

How is David Luiz still alive, nevermind in the team?