2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Ignoring the card, the guy loses his head and composure so easily when we're under pressure. Extremely poor leadership and impacts the team negatively. He first needs to be rested, and there should be consequences for his poor performances. A massive weak link at the moment.

An utterly dislikeable player. Everything about him. Whiny, weak, petulant, zero leadership in him, zero self control, plays for himself. By far the worst captain United have had, worse than Maguire. Bruno as captain epitomises post Fergie United. Constantly complaining, constantly moaning to his teammates.

Bruno has been shite all season. But both reds have been ridiculous.

VAR should be implemented like rugby and actually have a use. Tell the ref he hasn’t caught him and, while completely brain dead to risk it, the Porto player is trying to con you.

If only!
Today's red is absolutely correct.

He better not start against Villa. Ten Hag needs to stop hoping for some magic from him and quickly realize that he's hurting the team instead. Needs to be on the bench for a few games. Play Zirkzee against Villa behind Højlund.

Sad to see him getting another red card, but will be interesting to see how team performs without him.

I just want to know what you think? I'm not try score points - I'm old and fat i actually don't give a sh*t what people say here.

But, still... do you think we can win anything or play good footy with him?

What I think about the post you quoted? Well I obviously still think it was an absolutely ridiculous post.
If you wanna know what I think about our last few games then don’t quote an old post, just tag and ask me outright what it is you want to know.

Do I think this team can play good footy? Do I feck, right now I think they are an absolute clusterfeck.
I think Amad looks average as feck, Martinez looks wank, Dalot back to 3 years ago, I think Zirkzee and Højlund don’t look up to it, I think Mainoo’s struggling badly after his breakout season; and I think Bruno’s been getting worse as the team gets worse, losing his head and doing his worst Roy of the Rovers impression.
The only players I have nice things to say about this season are Onana, Maz, Eriksen, Maguire & Rashford, the rest… utterly all over the shop.

An utterly dislikeable player. Everything about him. Whiny, weak, petulant, zero leadership in him, zero self control, plays for himself. By far the worst captain United have had, worse than Maguire. Bruno as captain epitomises post Fergie United. Constantly complaining, constantly moaning to his teammates.
My thought exactly.

A moment in second half when Eriksen crosses right at the keeper and he’s literally on the 6 yard box waving his arms all over the place putting on a full show to tell the world how frustrated he was in that moment. Arms this way. Arms that way. Pulling at his own shorts and screaming to the skies.

It should have been a better ball but feck me he was laying it on thick. a petulant child

A petulant child that is 10 times more frustrating than Eriksen was in that moment.

It's just a question, I'm not trying to be mean..

What would you do?
I don't see a question. All I see is you using past posts as an opportunity to say "I told you so".

Imagine Rashford fans taking out all posts from last season and reposting them every time he scores.

What I think about the post you quoted? Well I obviously still think it was an absolutely ridiculous post.
If you wanna know what I think about our last few games then don’t quote an old post, just tag and ask me outright what it is you want to know.

Do I think this team can play good footy? Do I feck, right now I think they are an absolute clusterfeck.
I think Amad looks average as feck, Martinez looks wank, Dalot back to 3 years ago, I think Zirkzee and Højlund don’t look up to it, I think Mainoo’s struggling badly after his breakout season; and I think Bruno’s been getting worse as the team gets worse, losing his head and doing his worst Roy of the Rovers impression.
The only players I have nice things to say about this season are Onana, Maz, Eriksen, Maguire & Rashford, the rest… utterly all over the shop.

Do you think ETH is trying to change Utd to a possession based team?

Do you think that holding the ball is key to this team?

Again, not trying to be a twat. Just trying to understand.

I don't see a question. All I see is you using past posts as an opportunity to say "I told you so".

Imagine Rashford fans taking out all posts from last season and reposting them every time he scores.
Really, no.

What would you do? Transfer window is closed. With this team what would you do?

I'd drop Bruno. And play mainoo there.

He's so dreadful and I'm gutted his red card got overturned as I wanted a few games without him.

The opposition are licking their lips when Bruno has the ball as they know they're about to have a counter attack when he inevitably gives the ball away.

Our defenders must dread Bruno being possession as they know they're about to defend an opposition break away.

Played fine (if a little quiet), another bullshit red. Shame there'll be no repercussions for playacting and getting somebody sent off.

Apparently it’s not deemed a booking anymore? I actually think the one after with Antony was even worse and he should of been booked as well.

Do you think ETH is trying to change Utd to a possession based team?

Honestly mate, do YOU think that?

I have absolutely no fecking idea what he’s trying to create. A couple of years back he said he couldn’t make us Ajax and wanted to make us the best transition team in the World.
Appears to me he’s possibly still trying that and failing miserably.

Honestly mate, do YOU think that?

I have absolutely no fecking idea what he’s trying to create. A couple of years back he said he couldn’t make us Ajax and wanted to make us the best transition team in the World.
Appears to me he’s possibly still trying that and failing miserably.

Do you believe that?

How many ex players has he signed?

Threw his toys out of the pram early tonight. Another silly red card but the dive from the Porto player is disgusting. VAR should be able to intervene and cut that shite out of the game.

Do you believe that?

How many ex players has he signed?

He started tonight with 5 of his former players.

As I say, if you have watched this ETH side over the past 16 months and decided he’s building a “possession based team”, fair enough.
I see absolute chaos from back to front and have no idea what the man is trying to build.

He's so dreadful and I'm gutted his red card got overturned as I wanted a few games without him.

The opposition are licking their lips when Bruno has the ball as they know they're about to have a counter attack when he inevitably gives the ball away.

Our defenders must dread Bruno being possession as they know they're about to defend an opposition break away.
Its interesting when you watch him play for Portugal he looks brilliant, almost as if he's playing in a toxic environment at club level

He brings this shit on himself,he's a liability living off the odd flash of brilliance once a season.We will not improve until he's gone.Simple.

Its interesting when you watch him play for Portugal he looks brilliant, almost as if he's playing in a toxic environment at club level

He has been stuck in this mode of being basically our only creative threat for so long that he is constantly wound up and trying to do the impossible which sometimes works but often ends up in losing possession and more frustration. The Portugese side is full of talented players, he is not the talisman and can play a natural game in a properly structured team and his clear talent shines through. I think he is too near the end of his career to turn it around under a different manager now and should be sold for his own sake as much as anything but if we had been properly coached during his time here he could have been amazing.

He brings this shit on himself,he's a liability living off the odd flash of brilliance once a season.We will not improve until he's gone.Simple.

We said the same with the following players who all “held us back”.

• Rooney under LvG
• Fellaini
• Lingard
• Zlatan
• Lukaku
• Pogba
• Ronaldo
• Maguire

Yet every time one is replaced, we don’t suddenly become a top side.

if only it was ever that simple.

He mostly plays championship level sides at international level.

He looked good against Barnsley for us too.

He started tonight with 5 of his former players.

As I say, if you have watched this ETH side over the past 16 months and decided he’s building a “possession based team”, fair enough.
I see absolute chaos from back to front and have no idea what the man is trying to build.
But where does that come from?

I understand losing it on the wings, today I witnessed slowing with it should be fast and quicker when it should be slow.

All I'm trying to say is possession is key.

Not sure he really was unlucky with the red card. My first reaction was that it was really stupid to go in like that.

Thought he played well in the first half but got worse and more desperate as time went on.

Not sure he really was unlucky with the red card. My first reaction was that it was really stupid to go in like that.

Thought he played well in the first half but got worse and more desperate as time went on.
Its a yellow all day and he was already on one....

But where does that come from?

The chaos?

Are you kidding me? Pundits have done 30 minute long in depth analysis into his stupid shite of playing Dalot at full back/centre mid, with full backs who never overlap, with a midfield that is so open we get cut open by one ball all the fecking time.
If you honestly believe that replacing one player solves that absolute clusterfeck we’ve seen for 16 months, you’re absolutely out of your mind.

Were you also one of those convinced we’d be brilliant without Pogba and then without Ronaldo holding us back?

This is miles bigger than a one man problem.