2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Aston Villa 0:0 Man Utd New
Decent cameo with some nice moves to progress the ball when he came on, but still doesn't offer enough cutting edge. Disappointed it wasn't Amad coming on.n

Guy must be chuffed coming on at the same time at Zirkzee... Somehow makes him look like an actual footballer by comparison.

Decent cameo with some nice moves to progress the ball when he came on, but still doesn't offer enough cutting edge. Disappointed it wasn't Amad coming on.n
I cant believe he has learned nothing being on the bench. Still no where near creative enough and still loves cutting in and shooting.

Terrible and kept chasing the ball like an idiot when the team was defending leaving gaps out wide.

He wasn’t terrible and atleast tried a few things. Garnacho on the other hand was unbelievably bad.

I thought he was absolutely awful today.

This is how I saw his contribution today.

• I don't think he made a tackle.
  • One shot that the keeper held with two hands.
  • Never went on the outside.
  • One cross that the keeper held with two hands.
  • When Martinzes was getting ready to release the ball he was walking towards our goal with his head down. No interest in the fact that the ball might come close to him and he might have something to do.

He has to be the worst footballer in the Premier League at the moment.

And our manager knew this person, had worked with him and decided to buy him. For that alone ETH should go.

I thought he was absolutely awful today.

This is how I saw his contribution today.

• I don't think he made a tackle.
  • One shot that the keeper held with two hands.
  • Never went on the outside.
  • One cross that the keeper held with two hands.
  • When Martinzes was getting ready to release the ball he was walking towards our goal with his head down. No interest in the fact that the ball might come close to him and he might have something to do.

He has to be the worst footballer in the Premier League at the moment.

And our manager knew this person, had worked with him and decided to buy him. For that alone ETH should go.
I am by far a fan of Antony, but he was not anywhere near our biggest problem today