2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Quite simply Onana's best game in a Utd shirt, our man of the match by a mile!

And I've slagged him plenty.

He played well. Saved a number of one on ones to keep the scoreline respectable. Nothing he could have done about the goals, was hung out to dry by his defence

I hope this game helps his confidence.

The passing, press resistance, etc. all the technical GK stuff has always been there. I hope his shot-stopping improves a bit and that we will soon play with a tactical approach that doesn't make Onana concede so many chances every game, and he'll be good.

Absolutely outstanding today. How many certain goals did he stop? Four or five?

Would be a 10/10 performance had we not just been utterly humiliated.

The only player who can hold their head up and say they did ok, despite conceding 3 goals.

Every other player was terrible.

Imagine this time last year saying " this time next year he'd be out best play of the season so far "

Credit to him, could have easily been 6 or 7 without him. Some good passes too.

Only player today to come out with any credit at all, and even some of that is probably owed to Timo Werner being shite.

Saved us from annihilation. He has some weird moments but still a decent keeper. Wont be a complete loss in next management

His team mates should be thanking him. Onana and Spurs shit finishing saved us from a severe pasting today.

His distribution has been really excellent in the last couple of games too. Almost hit an outrageous assist to Rashford this afternoon. So today wasn’t just about toaster toes being shite.
Yeah, that's fair. Would be interesting to see him (and our new look backline) under a manager who has some vague intentions of keeping the ball a bit.

Glad he's starting to turn it around.

Onana is quietly having a good season so far despite poor overall performances.

Could’ve easily been a 0-5, 0-6 game if it wasn’t for him

Very immense performance from him today. I think he denied Werner at least 2 goals alone.

His distribution improved this season as well. I think he is trusting his teammates more now that they have much better technical ability.

For a ball playing goalkeeper he gives the ball away more than De Gea

One of the few players who has manager to turn his United career around after a poor start. Mentality monster.

Goldbridge is such an asshole in blaming Onana for what happened yesterday. Our keeper was the only player worthy of the shirt yesterday. Onana has to be part of any rebuild when we sack ETH, and I write this is someone who questioned the wisdom of bringing him in when we did, but here we are now and he’s putting in some very decent shifts even when we’re suffering decimation.

Goldbridge is such an asshole in blaming Onana for what happened yesterday. Our keeper was the only player worthy of the shirt yesterday. Onana has to be part of any rebuild when we sack ETH, and I write this is someone who questioned the wisdom of bringing him in when we did, but here we are now and he’s putting in some very decent shifts even when we’re suffering decimation.
That’s because Goldbridge is in love with De Gea…always was. Went on serious rants when he left. I wouldn’t worry about that guy, his love for ETH is weird also.

Our only player that can hold his head high after that calamity of a match. Great game by him in terms of saves, composure and ability with the ball. The pass for Rashford was sublime.

The pass he played for Rashford in the first half was ridiculous. Shame he couldn't stay onside and finish it.

EtH's genius - I'll make you a superstar by ensuring we're utterly useless outfield

We're back in de Gea player of the season era.
It’s either our goalkeeper or the guy who is most available and plays with passion (see last year Dalot/Fernandes). Sigh.

Not saying these players can’t be POTY, it’s just these are the automatic defaults when a big team is crap.