Amad Diallo Ivory Coast flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
He was good in the first half, helped the team in possession and was part of some decent moves.

It's clear however he doesn't have the manager's trust in how quickly he was off after a shaky start to the 2nd half.

Didn’t take his chance today. Garnacho didn’t do much better so may get another go next week
Garnacho with the end product of an assist though. And the fact he's got last season in the bank, once he's up to fitness expect him to come straight back in.

Amad should be amongst the first off the bench though

He's deceptively strong. If he goes down it's either a clear foul or a dive.

I thought it was an okay performance from Amad in all. Garnacho had a poor showing coming on after him so he might be able to get a second start going.

I think that was a strangely meek and subdued performance. Won't start many more games if this is repeated.

Played like he lacked confidence or maybe consistency issues especially in the 1st 20mins of each half. Nowhere near what we saw he was capable of during preseason. I hope he gets a run of games to try and work into a rhythm. Surely he'll come good.. Garnacho did himself no favours with that performance.

He faded, but having Garnacho and Rashford on at the same time doesn't work for me. They're both too careless with the ball. He's got to stay in the first XI for me

Had a decent first half and then dropped off as we couldn't get the ball to him in good areas in the second.

Wasn't happy he came off but that boy Garnacho just has those clutch moments of end product so it was fair. I still want him to start more games as he deserves it.

He did well, both wingers struggled in the first half as Fulham were quite compact and doubling up but he was key in helping us get a grip of possession after the first 15 minutes. Saw the difference when Garnacho replaced him but he'll have better games as the season progresses.

Thought he was okay overall in the first half but was correct to bring him off, not that he was any worse than Rashford

Not at his best but stlll good overall, not much to complain about. We need to use him more. Has a composure that i like. Want to see him with Zirkzee.
Much better than Garnacho who had a mare despite his assist.
Just getting annoying that Rashford is always untouchable. Same story as always.

He faded, but having Garnacho and Rashford on at the same time doesn't work for me. They're both too careless with the ball. He's got to stay in the first XI for me
Same here. They can play together in last phase of the game but man, it's pure chaos.

Garnacho is a super sub and I think it works for all.

Wasn't awful but didn't do enough and he's not established enough to be given the benefit of the doubt and given a run of games.

I expect we won't see him start for weeks now as it will be Rashford and Garnacho on the wings. Despite Rashford doing nothing to deserve to start.

I mean Garnacho was horrid apart from the assist (which was a bit hit and hope anyways).
Yeah that's sort of my point though, even when Garnacho is poor, he's so direct that there is a chance of something happening for him, plus mistakes don't seem to bother him. He'll just go again the next time he gets the ball, Amad is a little more subdued in that respect, and favours a safer more thought out approach. Which has its merits, but won't produce the numbers Garnacho potentially could do.

Thought he did ok. Nothing great but was decent overall. Needs to do more from an attacking point of view

First half he was alright, with some good set piece deliveries. At least he does not have these absolutely silly moments with poor decision making, and is very good with not losing the ball stupidly like we saw with some of our other attacking players.

Second half was anonymous, got lost as we lost any control of the game.

Hope he starts next game again and is not immediately benched. Think Garnacho as a sub against tired legs works better.

Yeah that's sort of my point though, even when Garnacho is poor, he's so direct that there is a chance of something happening for him, plus mistakes don't seem to bother him. He'll just go again the next time he gets the ball, Amad is a little more subdued in that respect, and favours a safer more thought out approach. Which has its merits, but won't produce the numbers Garnacho potentially could do.

I guess, but in your example that makes Garnacho the far better impact sub, as Amad even without directly contributing will generally raise our game state far more (as does someone like Mainoo, Zirkzee, and any other technicians that can operate technically in tight spaces and make good decisions)

Honestly I think the final result will be Garnacho as the direct threat on the left and Amad on the right. Rashford didn't show anything for me to suggest he has the other spot locked down

Still needs to start next game for me. Robinson got alot more freedom when he went off and was just bullying Garnacho time and time again. Amad's definitely stronger than he looks. I'd like to see him with Zirkzee on the pitch.

60 minute player. But given we have wide options on the bench I've no issue with that.

I guess, but in your example that makes Garnacho the far better impact sub, as Amad even without directly contributing will generally raise our game state far more (as does someone like Mainoo, Zirkzee, and any other technicians that can operate technically in tight spaces and make good decisions)

Honestly I think the final result will be Garnacho as the direct threat on the left and Amad on the right. Rashford didn't show anything for me to suggest he has the other spot locked down
I'd definitely like to see that (Garna LW & Amad RW) but I'm still at the point that I expect Rashford to be the main starting winger and all others to rotate more often. Even though I'd have Garnacho as our best winger at the moment.

I had high expectations and he didnt live up to that. Maybe i expected too much. He wasnt even that bad, just not great.

Had a good mazey run in the first half but other than that thought he was a spectator and Robinson had an easy night. Garnacho offered a hell of a lot more when he came on, expect Amad to be dropped and Garno to start next game.

Had a good mazey run in the first half but other than that thought he was a spectator and Robinson had an easy night. Garnacho offered a hell of a lot more when he came on, expect Amad to be dropped and Garno to start next game.
Quite happy with that. Garnacho earned his position last year and Amad will probably improve better as an understudy this season.

He had a quiet game, even then he still contributes and you can see his quality. We look better first half.

he needs to take his chance when hes starting, not many chances might come his way when hes just having an average game. Hes one of the attacking players for manutd, he cant pass back like lingard but open up defences.

Didn't think he was bad, some good touches and forward runs. He always looks a bit sulky when he gets subbed off though.

At the moment I think Garnacho just suits our direct playing style a lot more and it's probably only a matter of time before it's Rashford and Garancho as the two wingers (and this will probably upset a lot of people).

Very good in pre season and vs city, pretty average and ineffective today I thought. Don't think he starts the next game.

Why was Rashford kept on instead of Amad? Horrible decision.

Didn't play at all well today, but you can still see what he can offer.

The fact Garnacho came on and was considerably worse probably helped his cause, but he deserves another crack next week and I think he'll get it.

Feels like some here wants him to be dropped desperately. Fact is he was going to get substituted at 60 minutes regardless of his performance as seen by the game against city. He had decent first half with a mazy run and a good corner but for lot of the game we tried attacking through left and he didn't see enough of the ball.