Which midfielder should Moyes buy ?

Which midfielder should Moyes buy ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we sign Fellaini and he shows all these dick heads who think he's shite

So, what do we do? Seeing as Thiago by all accounts will go to Bayern, who do we turn to?

The first one to answer Phil Neville, Leon Osman, Gareth Barry or Anderson wins a bucket.

So, what do we do? Seeing as Thiago by all accounts will go to Bayern, who do we turn to?

The first one to answer Phil Neville, Leon Osman, Gareth Barry or Anderson wins a bucket.
How can we sign a player who is already on our books?

Well, will we sign someone though? If so, who? I genuinely can't think of a good fit from the top of my head.

I bet we end up with Fellaini now.
I think nobody we bring in at this point will match the quality/potential of Thiago so we just have to do the best we can. Strootman (who looks set for Roma) all of a sudden looks very appealing but it looks like we have lost out on that one as well.

Valon Berisha of Red Bull Salzburg is pretty shit hot and I still think Granit Xhaka of Monchengladbach will be world class.

Please God not Fellaini the microphone.

If there is a hell, Pep will wind up down there I'm sure. The CM-hogging bastard.

Well, will we sign someone though? If so, who? I genuinely can't think of a good fit from the top of my head.

Lars Bender would be a good pick, Malaga's Camacho is a good defensive midfielder as well and Herrera from Athletic looks like a top talent as well. I don't think we're aware that any of them exist though.

Valon Berisha of Red Bull Salzburg is pretty shit hot and I still think Granit Xhaka of Monchengladbach will be world class.

Berisha is absolutely fecking miles apart from being good enough for the Premier League, let alone for us.

Also, he's by no means a conventional midfielder. Much more of an AM like Kagawa.

Fellaini, and at least we won't get beaten up by the Stokes anymore!

He did say that Giggs was even better than he anticipated...

Cue the much heralded Carrick-Giggs partnership as first choice. :drool:

Did anyone watch the episode of the US Office where they had a job fair and Michael rejected the one ugly kid that was interested in Dunder Mifflin from the start, then ended up begging for him to join at the end after all the cool kids ignored them but the original ugly kid wasn't interested anymore? That's this summer at United.

We've been linked with Granit Xhaka in the past, I've always like what I've seen of him but not sure how he's done at Monchengladbach though.

Probably bullshit, but someone on RI reckons we're interested in both Cabaye and McCarthy. Wouldn't be disappointed with them tbh.

At this point I would be happy with someone like Strømsgodset's Stefan Johansen, star of the Norway U21 Euro campaign.

Probably bullshit, but someone on RI reckons we're interested in both Cabaye and McCarthy. Wouldn't be disappointed with them tbh.

I think we should really be looking at James McCarthy, very good prospect and someone who will only improve at United. A good, young all-round central midfielder.

We can surely afford a couple of boots for Phil Neville.

Failing that, I bet Sir Bobby could still absolutely leather a football. Goals from midfield. :drool:

You may have watched him more, marjen, on account of your being Norwegian, but you cannot be a very good judge of talent if you don't rate him. The kid's a future star.

We can surely afford a couple of boots for Phil Neville.

Failing that, I bet Sir Bobby could still absolutely leather a football. Goals from midfield. :drool:

Both would have a better chance of staying fit for longer than Anderson.

You may have watched him more, marjen, on account of your being Norwegian, but you cannot be a very good judge of talent if you don't rate him. The kid's a future star.

We'll have to wait and see who's right. Maybe you should make a wager involving taglines..

Status
Not open for further replies.