Victor Lindelof (Out)

This big girls blouse is injured when we are trying to kick him out the door.
Injured without playing. I doubt he would have left even if healthy, though. Another passenger on the high wages he wont get anywhere else. Why not milk us for another year and then make some more money by being a free agent. Makes total sense for the bunch of money merchants Glazers have assembled at this club

Injured without playing. I doubt he would have left even if healthy, though. Another passenger on the high wages he wont get anywhere else. Why not milk us for another year and then make some more money by being a free agent. Makes total sense for the bunch of money merchants Glazers have assembled at this club
Picked up the injury playing in pre season and has been open to the idea of a move all summer but don’t let any of that get in the way of your irrational hatred for our own players.

She just went back to Sweden, seemingly to open a clothing store

Surely there's going to be some movement on Lindleof? We all know- too well- that if you want to be a team that's challenging for the big titles then you don't want to be playing Victor Lindelof every week.

However, there's a perfectly good ball playing CB there for most sides in there and he must be looking at United thinking he's 4th or 5th CB.

Surely there's going to be some movement on Lindleof? We all know- too well- that if you want to be a team that's challenging for the big titles then you don't want to be playing Victor Lindelof every week.

However, there's a perfectly good ball playing CB there for most sides in there and he must be looking at United thinking he's 4th or 5th CB.

If everyone is fit he's 5th choice, and despite his many critics I think he's definitely capable of starting for many top level European sides.

I think he's got the ambition to be more than 5th choice, and I would want nothing but success for him.

Sure we want to shift him but same as Eriksen and even Sancho, it needs a taker and they're not queueing up for them.

His contract expires next summer though, doesn't it? It might be in his interest to sit out another year here and move for a bigger contract next summer. At 30 years old the next contract is his last big payday.

His contract expires next summer though, doesn't it? It might be in his interest to sit out another year here and move for a bigger contract next summer. At 30 years old the next contract is his last big payday.
There must be a plethora of clubs lining up to pay him big bucks for his services :eek:

So are both he and Maguire are in the last years of their contracts?

Given the nightmare of what happened to our defenders last season I'm fine with Lindelof staying another year. It's quite incredible he's lasted 8 seasons though.

“Fine with him staying another year”

He’s had 8, before we know it he’ll be getting a testimonial.. and for what?

I don’t think he’s the type that demands to play regular first team football. He’ll be happy to be part of the squad and comes in for whoever is unavailable. And besides that, he’s Sweden’s captain so his place in the national team won’t be under threat

He will be fine come first of September and injured again in January.

I don’t think he’s the type that demands to play regular first team football. He’ll be happy to be part of the squad and comes in for whoever is unavailable. And besides that, he’s Sweden’s captain so his place in the national team won’t be under threat
He wont make the PL 25 man squad.

He wont make the PL 25 man squad.

We don't have that many players that require registration. And besides, Yoro might be out until the new year, so he might get some appearances.

But we should aggressively try to move him on.

That means Marseille need a centre back, and Greenwood needs all the friends he can get. Get on the blower Ashworth.

“Roberto, my old mate. Have I got a player for you?”