Victor Lindelof (Out)

Saudi market is open until Monday, fingers crossed.
Not sure he and Saudi Arabia are a good fit.
rB8CLF50N-mAWZDtAAIANqh_CMs342.jpg

With our injury luck we’ll be needing him to play LB at some point.

Maguire was fine last season and has been fine in the games he has played this season. Sick and tired of people slagging him off for no reason. The only joke here is your post. Call yourself a supporter, farcical.

Both Maguire & Lindelöf are not good enough players who shouldn't even be signed in the first place and you know that. You are probably suffering from the ever decreasing standards at Man United especially in the last 5 years when evaluating a player and trying to tolerate his incompetence but no amount of that top red attitude will change the lack of quality of his.

There is a very good reason why this guy is the most expensive defender in the history of football and is leaving for free next year. The very same reason why he has more relegations than trophies to his name or why he became a walking meme.

Maguire or Lindelöf. They are both shit. Accept it.

Out of current players only Rashford and Shaw have been longer at the club. I know people want Lindelof gone and it'll probably happen next summer but don't think his United career has been bad. Some ups and downs but all in all decent for me.

This season there should be some games for him as well, perhaps not as much at CB but more in fullback positions.

Lindelöf doesn't strike me as a person who would go to Saudi Arabia. I think he's got morals.

We can find someone dumb enough to take Sancho.

We can't find someone dumb enough to pay a fee + wages for a 30 year old-increasingly injured- Lindelof.

He'll play in the Carabao and some of the more pointless Europa games and then leave for free this summer.

Both Maguire & Lindelöf are not good enough players who shouldn't even be signed in the first place and you know that. You are probably suffering from the ever decreasing standards at Man United especially in the last 5 years when evaluating a player and trying to tolerate his incompetence but no amount of that top red attitude will change the lack of quality of his.

There is a very good reason why this guy is the most expensive defender in the history of football and is leaving for free next year. The very same reason why he has more relegations than trophies to his name or why he became a walking meme.

Maguire or Lindelöf. They are both shit. Accept it.

I’m not sure if you have even been watching United games by the sounds of it. I will base my judgement on players based on their performances not based on some individual on an internet forum. Maguire was solid last season and has started the season well this season. It’s fans like you who harp on about standards yet seem to have no clue how players perform and just thinks writing insults on internet forums about their players makes them a better fan than others.

Survived another year, but next summer the nightmare will be over. A complete nothing player. Jose the cnut

Survived another year, but next summer the nightmare will be over. A complete nothing player. Jose the cnut
Sounds like we have had opportunities to sell him pver recent years we have passed up

I like a lot about Lindelof but he’s not aggressive enough for someone with no pace. His positioning and ability on the ball are good, but not good enough to carry him to the elite level he’s expected to play at because of his obvious physical flaws. His versatility and our injury prone defenders make him a useful, if not overly desirable option.

We needed to sell Scott to get the Ugarte deal through.

TBH with the Europa League this season id probably hold onto him and try get rid next summer unless we have another player lined up.

Who would ever think a centre back that doesn’t like heading the ball would be so utterly useless? He’s a spineless wet wipe and plays like it too.

Lindelof, Maguire, Malacia, Casemiro, Eriksen and Antony will all be moved on next summer whilst I’d expect to see Heaton and Evans moved into coaching roles but unlike the rest I’ve named I don’t think Lindelof will get minutes this season as he’s clearly sixth choice and only still there due to injury meaning no one seriously went in for him.

We will see about Maguire, maybe he will stay for 1 more year
I’m sure Maguire is out of contract next summer, moving him and Lindelof on as well as Evans retiring will probably see us going for Branthwaite (especially if Everton were to get relegated) or another young centre back.