Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Surprising that we allowed Willy to leave ahead of players like Lindelof. Fair enough if he wants regular first team football though at his age which Villarreal can offer him

If we sign De Ligt and Yoro which one misses out when everyone is fit? I'd imagine Martinez is our first name on the team sheet.

Honestly taking injuries out of the equation Yoro probably has a better chance of being a starter at Madrid.

Yoro does not get ahead of healthy Alaba, Rudiger and Militao, his competition in Utd is Martinez and (De Ligt if signed), Maguire and Lindelof are not getting ahead of Yoro regardless of their health status

Wish they'd just close a deal with someone, dragging out too much. Him, Sancho and Antony need to be moved on from our attacking options.
We can't congratulate the new owners for showing some business acumen in football and at the same time moan whilst we are trying to get the best possible price for him.

I’m a lifelong United fan who can’t stand Real, yet if I could play football and both clubs made me an offer, I’d choose United first with a view to ending up in Madrid at some point. Outside of purely footballing reasons, I can see why the city appeals to a lot of players.
Manchester, would be more special to win it with us.

Yet another defender I'd be happy with the club signing. Message sent, either let us buy our target or we'll simply take the player you want to replace him for a lower fee. Leverkusen don't want to sell to a domestic rival & I'd wager United will bid higher than the current 20 million offer.

This is the hurry up and accept our offer or we're going to take your target bid
what a difference having people who actually understand how transfers work actually running our transfer business makes.

imagine how many tens of millions we couldve saved on buying Anthony if it had been made clear to Ajax that there were other options on the table for us, even if it was last minute. (obv wouldve been much better just walking away).

I would prefer Tah to De Ligt really. But it's probably a ploy to get Bayern to sell De Ligt to us for a reasonable price.

This is the hurry up and accept our offer or we're going to take your target bid

Why even go for de Ligt? Tah has had an incredible season, is one of the fastest CBs in the world, always dreamed of playing in England and we wouldn't even want to sell to Bayern if they weren't lowballing us anyway. Only winners this way :)

I think winning anything is probably more important to players than winning it in a “special way”

Any ambitious player would prefer Madrid even if they had to warm the bench for a few months.
I know but winning a league with them is like winning a quid on a scratch card.

Mason Greenwood increasingly closer to @OM_Officiel. The French are expecting the footballer's definitive "yes" by the evening

Is it as simple as we are waiting on Yoro before deciding on De Ligt? One or the other?

I think De ligt is getting held up by Greenwood to Marseille deal.

Not sure we’ll be able to get Ugarte until we sell Casemiro

Do we even have the financial legroom to get someone in without selling first especially after Zirkzee?

I think De ligt is getting held up by Greenwood to Marseille deal.

Not sure we’ll be able to get Ugarte until we sell Casemiro

Do we even have the financial legroom to get someone in without selling first especially after Zirkzee?
I doubt that. If reports of £35mil being the available funds are true, we can sign 3 players around the 50mil pounds range with that that. We can surely afford Zirzkee, Deligt and Yoro with that. Any other signing may depend on sales