Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

25 million plus 40 percent of future sale would be a great deal for us all things considered. If he plays as well as he can there is a good chance he will make a big money move to Italy or Spain in a few years.

So much for learning to walk away eh? One season in the prem and we're stupid enough to bid that much for him?
One season in the Premiership, playing for an Everton side he massively improved and a season at PSV where our new coach thought he was special. Why are we acting like he's straight from Everton's youth academy and only played 10 games? He's played over 100 professional games in two countries.

One season in the Premiership, playing for an Everton side he massively improved and a season at PSV where our new coach thought he was special. Why are we acting like he's straight from Everton's youth academy and only played 10 games? He's played over 100 professional games in two countries.
You're clutching at straws a bit there. He's shown nothing to go for that sort of fee. I remember people doing the very same mental gymnastics for AWB and Maguire and they turned out about how you'd have expected them to.

You're clutching at straws a bit there. He's shown nothing to go for that sort of fee. I remember people doing the very same mental gymnastics for AWB and Maguire and they turned out about how you'd have expected them to.
We signed Harry MaGuire when he was 26. An established England international. The fee was over the top, but it had to be considering Man City wanted him. You're being very unfair to a good servant of the club, who overcame a lot of shit.

We signed Harry MaGuire when he was 26. An established England international. The fee was over the top, but it had to be considering Man City wanted him. You're being very unfair to a good servant of the club, who overcame a lot of shit.
You're being very kind by calling him a good servant of the club. He came for a world record fee (one that still hasn't been broken) and stank up the place to championship levels on far far too many occasions. He will be remembered as one of our worst signings when all things are considered.

He'll be remembered as one of the finest stalwarts United have ever had in a period of turbulence and instability alongside the great Victor Lindelof.
We should be proud and privileged to have such great individuals serve our famous club.

You're being very kind by calling him a good servant of the club. He came for a world record fee (one that still hasn't been broken) and stank up the place to championship levels on far far too many occasions. He will be remembered as one of our worst signings when all things are considered.
Oh right. It was JUST him at fault for his performances. Not the players around him. I cant remember him playing in the 4-0 vs Everton just before he turned up. Or the 7-0 against Liverpool. Or the 4-0 against Palace.

£50m all-in should be the final offer as IMO its already an overpay at that amount. Will probably be rejected by Everton.

Jesus you don't half talk some bollocks on here I tell you that.

According to a reliable turkish journalist, apparently

He looked quality against the Dutch, but my preferred choice would be the young 20 year old from Bournemouth.

Well, he would be my preferred new LB signing. My actual preference for next season would be a fully fit Luke Shaw. Fingers crossed.

You're full of shit if you think Harry Maguire has been a good signing for this football club. You say that with a straight face?
He's been fine, not great not terrible. He definitely won't go down as one of the worst as you put it. Total exaggeration.