Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

So long as he doesn't have us conceding Clangors
clangers.jpg

The mention of pre existing agreement better be one in place behind the scenes already for Tobido or else this is absolute bullshit.

It's probably to allow City to sign Savio which they completed in Feb, not for us.

Yeah I wonder why/how they came to a September 2025 time frame?

So it’s a temporary rule/law they have made up. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

So even after the season if both clubs are in different competitions next summer it's not allowed for United

Ridiculous
And meanwhile City do whatever the fu*k they want

Best we can do now is speak to Todibo and his people to hold on for a little while longer and have a gentleman's agreement with his camp to sign him by January 2026.

Best we can do now is speak to Todibo and his people to hold on for a little while longer and have a gentleman's agreement with his camp to sign him by January 2026.
He isn’t special enough for us to hold out that long. We need two centre backs now.

If this was City they would sell him to a third club and sign him next summer

The September date is very confusing.

After years of other teams benefitting from it, the one explanation that made it slightly less annoying that we were stopped from benefiting, just as we were in the position to do so, was that it was solely due to us being in the same European competition after a recent tweak in the rules.

However, if it's solely that, and we aren't being treated differently, then why the hell is it now covering up to September 2025? I mean, either us or Nice might even get knocked out in the EL group stages - which end late January 2025, and the transfer window goes on until February 3rd, so we could have even signed him then in that scenario. If it's only the conflict of us being in the same competition, that is. However extending it to September 2025, so even stopping us signing him next summer, seems there's suddenly more than just the competition conflict in our case.

I think less than that. Maybe the same amount in euros.
Yeah we could probably get him for less than that.

I’m hoping with Vivell coming in, he can help us snare a few of the Red Bull talents as he worked with them before.

Pavlovic would be great, there’s another up and coming centre back at Salzburg named Samson Baidoo who is a bit younger but also a tank.

At Leipzig they have Lukeba who is one of the biggest centre back talents in Europe, and also Simakan has a lot of potential.