Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Really a nothing article. Absolutely no thing in it. Save yourselves the click…

I clicked on a link earlier for another story and by Christ that website is horrendous. Havent been on it in a while but dont remember it ever being that bad for pop ups and ads.

There’s £7m left on his value so you’d hope we’ll cover that at least. Anything on top will be an unexpected bonus at this stage.

I wonder what went wrong with Van De Beek - he was a good player at one stage

He couldn`t leave much of an impact at Everton and neither at Frankfurt. Superb is a bit of a stretch.
He got immediately injured at Everton. Only played 7 games for them. And only 8 at Frankfurt. Cant judge him on that.

He got immediately injured at Everton. Only played 7 games for them. And only 8 at Frankfurt. Cant judge him on that.
That does not help of course. Injury is a big issue for him. Still maintain that technically superb is a bit of a stretch.

Still baffled as to why it did not work out. Thought he was a sure thing. Such a shame.

Still remember a certain Mark Goldbridge bragging about how clever he was - because he had been going on for ages about how United should drop their pursuit of Grealish to sign v.d Beek who was the same quality at 1/3 the price. And when United did sign V.D.Beek who was convinced we have a world beater on our hands. Well - not quite

Problem for him was he came in to Ole, who hadn't a clue what to do with him. He lost confidence as well.

If that is the case - he must be the softest footballer ever to play - because that has happened to thousands of footballers and they don't lose their ability to play because of it. Or more likely - you are wrong!

So what is the problem then?
Physicality I think, he doesn‘t have a lot of intensity. Some players aren’t the same after injury, maybe that’s it.

Remember, he was on ballon d‘or shortlist and Real Madrid wanted him. Mental.

Wasnt this reported already as the fees Kia J was charging Milan because of the bad blood between them? And would be less for anyone else?

If not then sod that plan.

I hope a day comes when paying an agent is the players responsibilty and not clubs.

When or how the feck did this ever be allowed to happen?
Surely if he's your agent you should pay the cnut not the club!

How does he still has transfer veto is beyond me.

I hope for our sakes it's 99% less of a veto than the pillock had before otherwise we're fecked.

When or how the feck did this ever be allowed to happen?
Surely if he's your agent you should pay the cnut not the club!

I hope for our sakes it's 99% less of a veto than the pillock had before otherwise we're fecked.
You all need to chill out. Both he and the recruitment team (presumably Ashworth, Vivell, and whoever else sits in those meetings) have veto power. It literally says in the tweet itself. If we sign someone, rest assured it's because they all agreed to sign, not just because they are Dutch/played in Dutch League/worked with ETH before.

Source (Tier 3): Correio da Manhã

Chelsea and Arsenal are also interested, but United's the only PL team to put in a bid for the player. Whilst Rui Costa considers the player to be vital to the team, he's still open to receiving more offers for the player.

I honestly don't believe Luckhurst knows a fecking thing about anything.

That's not entirely fair. By the looks of him he at least knows a fair bit about living conditions in a Victorian coal mining town.

That's not entirely fair. By the looks of him he at least knows a fair bit about living conditions in a Victorian coal mining town.

Looks like the type who knows his way around a soggy biscuit as well.

We need to get the Dutch out of the Euros so we can sign some players

It sounds like the "agent fees" is really a pay off for Kia's company and their third party ownership stake in Zirkzee's contract.

I thought this kind of ownership was banned by UEFA after thr Tevez and Mascherano transfer issues

Calling him everyday? What on earth do they talk about on a daily basis. Definitely calling nonsense on this drivel.
Stroopwafel? What's his favorite shade of Orange? I assume that's what all dutch people discuss.

It sounds like the "agent fees" is really a pay off for Kia's company and their third party ownership stake in Zirkzee's contract.

I thought this kind of ownership was banned by UEFA after thr Tevez and Mascherano transfer issues
Yup, Kia is not an actual licensed agent. He's an "investor" and this sounds like a way to circumvent third party ownership rules.

The Dutch Avengers are assembling!

(I have a neutral opinion, just find it amusing because I know it will piss some people off).