Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

We should be signing Guirassy, affordable, great movement and can score a variety of goals.

We should go in with a €50m plus Mason Greenwood for Osimhen and tell them we value MG at €65m so that’s a €115m deal and they get the player that’s 2/3 years you gr but we want 25% of any sell on Greenwood!

Let me think about this, the total fee for Zirkzee £47m including Agent Fees or the same plus Greenwood for Osimhen

Greenwood plus Zirkzee Wages are probably £200-250k

Osimhen on £250-300k plus goal bonus !
Why would we buy a player, on huge money, that doesn’t fit with how we play? There’s a reason we don’t get linked to him

If we somehow managed to get Yoro, it would probably require a Ream Madrid clause in his contract, as well as some certainty of being a starter for us.

Haven’t seen him play, so not judging hos ability. But if we were to believe that he’s good enough, i’m not necessarily against the idea.

Not saying we should enter feeder-club mentality completely, but it might be worth it in individual cases.

If we somehow managed to get Yoro, it would probably require a Ream Madrid clause in his contract, as well as some certainty of being a starter for us.

Haven’t seen him play, so not judging hos ability. But if we were to believe that he’s good enough, i’m not necessarily against the idea.

Not saying we should enter feeder-club mentality completely, but it might be worth it in individual cases.

We'll never be that club, there's a reason we pay high wage.

If we can agree fee with his club offer him 100-150k a week for 5yrs the deal should be done.

Why would we buy a player, on huge money, that doesn’t fit with how we play? There’s a reason we don’t get linked to him
Because with a negative goal difference and scoring less than 60 PL goals two season running, we need to change the way we attack and score more goals , who better to sharpen Osimhen skills than Ruud Van Nistelroy ?

If United want to win the league in the next few years, you need a mental goalkeeper, a Argentinian nutcase at the back, a dirty Uruguayan at CDM. Even if it fails, it'll be a laugh.

How reliable is this guy? I can't take another season of Casemiro sliding all over the pitch.

There was a time when he was very reliable for French news only, but I think I'm right in saying he's around about T2, and maybe slipping.

There was a time when he was very reliable for French news only, but I think I'm right in saying he's around about T2, and maybe slipping.
Thanks. Here's hoping our interest in him is serious.

They paid 51 mil for him a year ago, he won’t be cheap. No point low balling PSG they won’t short change themselves.

Why are we giving ETH a new contract? Surely will come to bite us in the ass when we have to pay him a huge severance fee when we almost inevitably sack him...

Still completely bonkers to see this happening :nervous: this might be the ultimate case of rewarding mediocrity that we've ever witnessed.

The manager who finished 8th last season. The manager who set new, unwanted records regularly last season. Who showed no real signs of tactics or ideas. Who allowed 30+ shots on our goal last season. Who had MANCHESTER UNITED on negative goal difference after many humiliating defeats including finishing bottom of the CL group.

This guy gets a new contract, but we want to be where Madrid are? :lol: imagine Madrid having standards like this. They would be nowhere near where they are. Crazy times!

Still completely bonkers to see this happening :nervous: this might be the ultimate case of rewarding mediocrity that we've ever witnessed.

The manager who finished 8th last season. The manager who set new, unwanted records regularly last season. Who showed no real signs of tactics or ideas. Who allowed 30+ shots on our goal last season. Who had MANCHESTER UNITED on negative goal difference after many humiliating defeats including finishing bottom of the CL group.

This guy gets a new contract, but we want to be where Madrid are? :lol: imagine Madrid having standards like this. They would be nowhere near where they are. Crazy times!
If your TV remote took 2 batteries and wasn't working, and you changed one of the batteries several times with ones you knew were good, but the remote still didn't work, what would you do? Keep changing that same battery? No, you'd change the other one. Maybe it's time we did that for once.

Why are we giving ETH a new contract? Surely will come to bite us in the ass when we have to pay him a huge severance fee when we almost inevitably sack him...
Hopefully there are some break clauses in the contract that are favorable towards the club

Rumoured reasons:

Less influence under new terms, smaller break clause if he fails to achieve targets.

Not sure why folks are fretting. He's still under contract, so any new contract is likely going to be in our benefit as much as possible.
Why's everyone up in arms about a new contract? It doesn't say a longer contract, or more money, and the rumours are that his transfer veto will be removed, and as above, possible break clauses added.