Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Maybe don't believe any random source you read.

He also tweeted this, I don't know if this has been report anywhere else. Unsure how reliable but at this point I'd put more faith in to Duckter and Ornstein right now.

He also tweeted this, I don't know if this has been report anywhere else. Unsure how reliable but at this point I'd put more faith in to Duckter and Ornstein right now.

He's on fraud watch for me. Did a quick google on him and yeah a lot of dodgy reporting.

Very real possibility that we sign two players tops this window. We're fecking skint.
Two players without needing to sell, sure. But if we are able to get rid of a few players, we can add more. Wouldn't have it any other way. We have been incredibly wasteful with money and need to get rid of expensive dross.

We’re not skint, we’re making sure we don’t breach spending rules and avoid possibility of a points deduction. We should be in a much better position come 1st July when the huge losses from three years ago drop out of the calculation.

We wanted people to run the club properly … they can’t just magic away the idiocy of the last few years in four months?

Don't let logic get in the way of a good moan.

Fabrizio Romano just confirmed that Nico Williams has a 49 million pound release clause that is now active. We need to be all over this ASAP.

Fabrizio Romano just confirmed that Nico Williams has a 49 million pound release clause that is now active. We need to be all over this ASAP.

Great bargain, but not sure we'd be his top choice and do we really have the funds to spend that much on another left winger over other positions?

Assuming he'd want to come here, what would we do with Rashford? Williams' best position is LW and unless Rashford is sold, there's no point thinking about buying a LW.

He's supposedly asking for wages that would see him as a club top earner for most European teams.

We are after some bang average players if these tweets are anything to go by.
Can't have been expecting much better right? We're not at football's top table anymore (both on and off the pitch). Was only a matter of time.

Mixed thoughts personally. Weare getting linked to some very exciting long term signings like Doue and Yoro....but they seem to be gossip, the biggest links like Zirkzee andBraithwaite and Inacio dont excite me much at all, good players thatdontactually improve ourfirstelven and as costly ifnot far moreostly than far more exciting players forgetting possibly higher contracts needed.

This we are skint £50m nonsense though. I dontseehow we fail to raise £150mthis summer even with our track record

Really? I’d much rather target the types we’re being linked to rather than the rejects from top clubs on overinflated wages or overpaying for middling talents like we have been previously. It seems like we’ve Identified a select number of affordable talents that will boost the squad if not the starting lineup. Though after we had a season decimated by injuries maybe that’s exactly what we need?

Really? I’d much rather target the types we’re being linked to rather than the rejects from top clubs on overinflated wages or overpaying for middling talents like we have been previously. It seems like we’ve Identified a select number of affordable talents that will boost the squad if not the starting lineup. Though after we had a season decimated by injuries maybe that’s exactly what we need?

Yeah really. Not seeing us being linked with exciting prospects that can be made brilliant.

We've just finished 8th and are in the Europa League. We ain't signing world beaters.

Zirkzee is an interesting talent and David was showing a lot of promise prior to the admittedly mediocre season he's just had.

Yeah really. Not seeing us being linked with exciting prospects that can be made brilliant.

Yoro is literally a young player who could be moulded into one of the best at his position? Branthwaite perhaps not quite that level, but definitely a player who could become a regular international starter without using too much imagination. What sort of names are you realistically hoping for out of interest?

Yoro is literally a young player who could be moulded into one of the best at his position? Branthwaite perhaps not quite that level, but definitely a player who could become a regular international starter without using too much imagination. What sort of names are you realistically hoping for out of interest?
We won’t be signing Yoro. He will end up at Madrid. Branthwaite would be a good signing he’s probably the only one we could realistically get as a decent prospect. The rest of the names touted just seem no better than what we already have to me.

I was expecting some curveball exciting signings not big name stars. I guess we have to wait for Ashworth etc for that though.

We won’t be signing Yoro. He will end up at Madrid. Branthwaite would be a good signing he’s probably the only one we could realistically get as a decent prospect. The rest of the names touted just seem no better than what we already have to me.

I was expecting some curveball exciting signings not big name stars. I guess we have to wait for Ashworth etc for that though.

Yoro depends on Madrid yes and if they decide to pull the trigger he’ll go there, but if they don’t I think we have a good shot at him. Perhaps more hope than expectation with him, but nonetheless promising that we’re chasing him.

So there’s no actual players you’d like us to be chasing then? Zirkzee isn’t someone I’d class as a big name star, but is something I think would be a useful signing at a very reasonable price for a striker these days.

The players we’ve been linked to feel like a Football Manager shortlist. Just need to add Roony Bardghi.

Kerkez
Yoro
Branthwaite
Neves
Xavi Simons
Zirkzee

The players we’ve been linked to feel like a Football Manager shortlist. Just need to add Roony Bardghi.

Kerkez
Yoro
Branthwaite
Neves
Xavi Simons
Zirkzee

Be interesting to see what happens with him, will be out with his cruciate for the rest of 2024 at least and is out of contract next summer.