Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Any good?
personal opinion from couple of games watched (mostly against us) - he's definitely involved in both phases of the game - tracks backs, presses high. He doesn't look to me anything special though. Decision making is not bad but lacks the flair of a high profile winger.

He's on the loan/sell list for Chelsea imo as they keep buying promising players and give them little chance to develop with the idea of shifting him for a profit.

They bought him for 20m, on a six years contract so probably would want in the region of 30m. If it involves Sancho and us getting some cash back then sure why not. I mean I'd swap Sancho for bag of peanuts.
As a separate deal I'd rather we go for someone else.

ive said before that we should take a serious look at Carney C. He was a genuine wonderkid when he left Villa.

Do you expect ten Hag to play him at such short notice even if he is available? I’d be surprised if he makes the bench to be honest, especially against Liverpool.
Normally, no, I wouldn't. But he threw in Maz right out of the gate against Fulham due to necessity, and hopefully ETH feels the pressure of needing to absolutely not lose no matter what on Sunday so maybe he throws out Ugarte.

Need to hear the obligation amount before celebrating. Need 35-40m. Its only right given how bad they've screwed us on Mount and Mata.