Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Are PSG just acting like little bitches, refusing to let us announce him until the final day of the window so he can't join training sessions until the last minute?
Announcement has nothing to do with training sessions. We’ve already had literal proof of that in this window. Why do people think a daft twitter post has such meaning and power?

Are PSG just acting like little bitches, refusing to let us announce him until the final day of the window so he can't join training sessions until the last minute?

If Romano is saying all the papers are signed already, it’s far more likely that the announcement holdup in on our end.

We’re probably training a flock of Capybara to sing Kumbya for the release video or something.

If Romano is saying all the papers are signed already, it’s far more likely that the announcement holdup in on our end.

We’re probably training a flock of Capybara to sing Kumbya for the release video or something.
I know people are dubious of ITK posts on here but I can confirm this is true.

I herd that.

What time is the window closed?

What's a 2024, politically correct version of cocks out? My body is ready?

It’s just outgoings, I presume. We are very likely done after Ugarte and will announce him either tonight or tomorrow night to avoid being left out of all the frantic frenzy

Watch this space

images

Rome wasn't built in a day and our transfers are progressively getting better in terms of addressing issues and removing problem players.

There is still lots of work to do and I suspect we won't be satisfied until we have a few more transfer windows - but you can see a direction of travel.

They provided some further clarification on SSN, didn’t sound like he was ruling out further incomings. They asked him specifically if we were done with incomings and he said we still have a couple of conversations open.

"You'll be the first to know"?

Is he bedding the interviewer?