Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

£25m for Sancho with us not having to pay him off or cover any of his wages, plus a 6 month loan of Chilwell. fully paid by Chelsea would be a smart deal for us to negotiate.

Risk free for us with Chilwell's injury record, but would provide quality short term cover until Shaw and Malacia are back.

Well yes, the thing that will happen is us signing Ugarte as he's not announced yet.

Interesting comments.

Of course, we still haven't announced Ugarte, so technically he'll count as an incoming in those last 'few hours' when we finally confirm it.

It would be nice if he was hinting at another possible addition, though at this late stage it might only end up being a Chelsea player involved in the Sancho deal - though at least that would mean the Sancho deal had gone through!

Most probably about Sancho leaving i would assume.

But he kinda looked like he had something sexy going on that he would love to see go through tonight.

It’s just outgoings, I presume. We are very likely done after Ugarte and will announce him either tonight or tomorrow night to avoid being left out of all the frantic frenzy
She specifically asked him about adding to the squad. Which is what his answer was about

Most probably about Sancho leaving i would assume.

But he kinda looked like he had something sexy going on that he would love to see go through tonight.

Defo vibes of someone who's bought the perfect birthday present and can wait to give the surprise.

What's going on with Eriksen and Lindelof?

It was leaning towards them being sold in the last few days, but its gone very quite in the last few hours of the transfer window.

I really hope we can move them on.

What's going on with Eriksen and Lindelof?

It was leaning towards them being sold in the last few days, but its gone very quite in the last few hours of the transfer window.

I really hope we can move them on.
One of the aggregators has just reported that Real Betis are interested in Eriksen and Antony on loan , attributing it to a Mail journalist.

One of the aggregators has just reported that Real Betis are interested in Eriksen and Antony on loan , attributing it to a Mail journalist.
If that’s the case and they happen, we need players in, especially if Sancho goes