Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Wait when the feck did Arsenal get involved with the Sterling deal?
Its been floating around for a while. Think the idea is as cover for saka and probably isn't a terrible idea in that context. Hard to get a good quality player to sit on the bench 90% of the time.

Chelsea are in a pretty bad negotiating position so they’ll end up subsidising his wages and loaning at the last minute

A 1 year loan with subsidised wages is a pretty harmless shot to nothing for a lot of clubs.

Chelsea are in a pretty bad negotiating position so they’ll end up subsidising his wages and loaning at the last minute

A 1 year loan with subsidised wages is a pretty harmless shot to nothing for a lot of clubs.
They completely fecked it whereas we rectified our position somewhat with Sancho. Even if he's not in ETH's plans, the stance was a bit more flexible than he could feature if he trains and performs well.

Chelsea's manager has publicly said that he won't get a minute, so he may as well leave. A firm stance but it completely kills any negotiating power they have.

So we're down to just over 24 hours til the window closes right? Doesn't seem like anything is even particularly close on Sancho.

I realize there probably are things being done (just not reported in the media), but assuming there doesn't end up being a permanent sale, are we more likely to have a last minute loan here or just keep him and reintegrate into the squad?

I guess we knew this is not happening for United, once Ugarte was agreed. He seemed to have waited for United all the way. Best of luck to him.

I guess we knew this is not happening for United, once Ugarte was agreed. He seemed to have waited for United all the way. Best of luck to him.

I liked him for Morocco in the unspeakable cup, and I liked him for United in the more compact 4-4-2 defense. It’s fair that he wasn’t prolonged for us, but as a character, I apreciate him.

Thats 18m. Something we didn’t want to pay.

Not good enough for this level. Will do better in Turkey

Juventus wanted him for cheap (as usual) and we said no this is the price you feckin stingy dusty assed wallet mother feckers

Wish Amrabat all the best. FA Cup Final performance will not be forgotten.

Typical penny pinching Juve really, I had 0 hope he was going there.