Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

I think it solves both United and chelsea‘a dressing room problems. Neither coaches want them respective and want them out. So it makes no sporting sense but simply fo

since Fergie singed ex scouse and ex-Geordie Michael Owen?
Not a great example, mate. Nobody liked Owen

Potential Sterling signing goes against our model to sign young players with high potential.

Feels like a Casemiro type signing, we’ll have issues moving him in once he’s past 31.

We should rather go for another direct left winger, Rashford clearly can’t be the first choice LW. Waiting for a Nico Williams like player next season is also an option.

Chiesa also, if we can facilitate it via Sancho. Also not sure but if Rodrygo is somehow surplus to RM requirements, we can go for him as well if he’s available for aroind 60-70m fee
Sterling and his camp have just acted up at Chelsea and it will probably be the death knell for this manager. Which couldn’t be a bad thing if he ok’s this deal. Same old same old from our decision makers.

So we lost 8.65 - 6 = 2.65 million euros on Pellistri, and 10 - 6.40 = 4.60 million euros on Mejbri?... Both of them sound like shit deals. We should have sold them for above 15millon euros. Especially Pellistri, it is insane we sold him for less than Mejbri since Pellistri is Uruguayan international and 10x the player Mejbri will ever be

So we lost 8.65 - 6 = 2.65 million euros on Pellistri, and 10 - 6.40 = 4.60 million euros on Mejbri?... Both of them sound like shit deals. We should have sold them for above 15millon euros. Especially Pellistri, it is insane we sold him for less than Mejbri since Pellistri is Uruguayan international and 10x the player Mejbri will ever be
Both players had loans, both players were below average at said loans. Burnley and Panathainaikos (or something like that) were the only takers - says it all. Done well to get what we did.

And if they are any good the sell on fees will make up the difference.

You're assuming both players met all the add-ons involved with their transfers to United. Which I seriously either did. So not exactly the loss you make it sound like.

United can't force other clubs to bid for there players...if you want to hold out for 10m-15m for those 2 then you might be waiting a long time.

This just got talked about on talksport, they said a good source told them we are not interested

Absolutely no chance we’re interested, I guess we could like any club, get tempted at an absolute bargain basement price on deadline day, but no, he doesn’t fit anything about what we’re trying to do here and he’s average as feck to boot.

I think they sell lower to have a bigger sell on...?

United can't force other clubs to bid for there players...if you want to hold out for 10m-15m for those 2 then you might be waiting a long time.
Yeah, not saying United could have done anything. Actually impressed Mejbri went for that much. After the disastrous loan spell his reputation was low.

I do think Pellistri's agent is shit, though. He should have gone to much better league, at least Italy, and probably for more money

Off topic, feel free to delete: Since the last couple of hours, the "Transfer Tweets" tab on the website is not working for me. It's not showing me any tweets. Tried a few times and tried multiple combinations too.
Put it up on the admin/ mod forum

Yeah, not saying United could have done anything. Actually impressed Mejbri went for that much. After the disastrous loan spell his reputation was low.

I do think Pellistri's agent is shit, though. He should have gone to much better league, at least Italy, and probably for more money

Now I can agree with that 100%

Off topic, feel free to delete: Since the last couple of hours, the "Transfer Tweets" tab on the website is not working for me. It's not showing me any tweets. Tried a few times and tried multiple combinations too.
Yeah same, thought I was the only one

+1

Off topic on this off topic. I check the transfer tweet section way more frequently than I should.

He did go to the coach who gave him his Uruguay debut. It seems like the player particularly wanted to play for the coach so maybe his agent did his job.

There hasn't been any. You're not missing anything. Just a load of shite talking.

Mods say there is a bug. There were a few there which suddenly disappeared again within about a 1/10th of a second

These posts are never thought through. If he's such a steal at €6m why didn't anyone else bid more?