Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

Obviously no truth to this rumour.

Mokbel to my knowledge is a reliable outlet for information, the basis of that report centers around the players intention.

If United are interested is another question but there was another tweet earlier that Chillwell isn't welcomed by the club.

Sterling plus 20 million for Sancho isn't bad business pending Raheems wages are reduced significantly.

£325k for Sterling isnt an issue. You have to actually be in the realms of it being possible to be an issue. Its as likely as me playing in goal this weekend.

Sterling?

Another forward on high wages infamous for not making the most of their chances?

You know, you just know, that if it happens, he'll be a frustrating flop and Sancho will excel at a resurgent Chelsea.

Us all over.

Chelsea have never sold us a player worth a damn (this includes Mata). If they can't buy Sancho upfront they can feck off.

Yeah I was thinking Lindelof or Antony, forgot about Hannibal. Isn’t Vic injured?
We should be moving Eriksen on, but I’m not aware of any interest in him up to now?
I thought Ajax is interested in Eriksen?

Yoro, Zirkzee and soon to be Ugarte say hello.

I might have missed someone but it’s near enough 50:50. Not nearly as many ex-players as the Cafe has made it out to be.

Reguilon
Bayindir
Yoro
Ugarte
Casemiro
Mount
Hojlund
Zirkzee

Vs

Onana
Martinez
De Ligt
Mazraoui
Amrabat
Antony
Weghorst

Yet dominated PSG in a CL semi final ?
He will go and succeed mark my word, sometimes the coach and player just don’t work and it’s not always the players fault although I agree Sancho should have been far more professional, ETH is no United master coach, his persistent backing of Antony should have already cost him his job?

This myth needs to die. Sancho had a decent game but pundits and media just wanted to bash Utd up over it. In that game he had no goals or assists. Just a load of dribbles that had no effect on the result. He created one big chance so he was maybe unlucky to not have an assist but you’d think he scored a hat trick to send Dortmund through the way to gets talked about.

His loan spell at Dortmund was incredibly underwhelming. 3-goals and 2 assists in 21 games. That’s Dwight McNeil levels of output.

The only truly successful period of Sancho career was playing alongside Haaland. He didn’t make the grade at City, England binned him off and he has failed spectacularly at Utd.

This myth needs to die. Sancho had a decent game but pundits and media just wanted to bash Utd up over it. In that game he had no goals or assists. Just a load of dribbles that had no effect on the result. He created one big chance so he was maybe unlucky to not have an assist but you’d think he scored a hat trick to send Dortmund through the way to gets talked about.

His loan spell at Dortmund was incredibly underwhelming. 3-goals and 2 assists in 21 games. That’s Dwight McNeil levels of output.

The only truly successful period of Sancho career was playing alongside Haaland. He didn’t make the grade at City, England binned him off and he has failed spectacularly at Utd.

100 % correct. He had a strong second half after being average and in the context of his loan, it was a good performance among a load of mediocrity. Simply rewatch the game if in any doubt that it was little more than a 7/10 performance

I see him doing a Pererira. Very handy player with good technical abilities and a game lad but needs games at a lower level for a few seasons to develop into a good pro. Then I think he can work his way back up being a starter in a EL/small CL team. It’s a pity it didn’t work out. He looked nailed on a few years ago.

I don’t think so. There’s no intelligence in his game, he’s really a definition of a headless chicken.

Was a real :rolleyes: moment after 5 mins of the CL game the coms team proclaimed "he has got his mojo back!" at the time he was on 1 assist and 1 goal in 16 games for Dortmund. If that's him with his mojo back then god help us.

I don’t think so. There’s no intelligence in his game, he’s really a definition of a headless chicken.

I agree he’s shown nothing in the senior game yet. It’s just a hunch. I think his talent was very clear at youth level and he’s clearly got some catching up and maturing to do but I think there’s a player there. He was one of the best 16/17 year olds in Europe, it’s not something you see every day. I think once he figures out his game, is he an attacker? A physical player? He’s falling short at both currently but I can see him doing well in the championship once he gets settled and figures that out

I might have missed someone but it’s near enough 50:50. Not nearly as many ex-players as the Cafe has made it out to be.

Reguilon
Bayindir
Yoro
Ugarte
Casemiro
Mount
Hojlund
Zirkzee

Vs

Onana
Martinez
De Ligt
Mazraoui
Amrabat
Antony
Weghorst

I don't think you have missed anyone and it's more like 60/40 towards the ones he hasn't worked with before if you take out the loan/short term signings.

Did ask quite clearly "by definition of what", but ok.

That wouldn't be the policy im sure. Its the policy is certainly heavily focused on younger talent but having exceptions where needed.

No one really knows what the actual policy is but it’s abundantly clear from their signings so far that they’re targeting players in a younger age bracket than Sterling. If you think an out of favour Sterling who’s on £300+k a week is going to be the guy that bucks that trend then fair enough, but I’d be absolutely fecking amazed if it happened.

Seems like it's a permanent transfer instead of a loan as initially suggested but still no mention of a fee.

Looks like no surprises then… sadly
I think it's a great thing, personally. So many are ready to throw big money after marginal upgrades. Get a world class player or save the funds for next year so we have more budget then.

Was a real :rolleyes: moment after 5 mins of the CL game the coms team proclaimed "he has got his mojo back!" at the time he was on 1 assist and 1 goal in 16 games for Dortmund. If that's him with his mojo back then god help us.
That was McMoist if I recall.

Can also remember spit the dog going on about it with that shit-eating grin he reserves for when he thinks he’s ’got’ United.

The opposite couldn’t have been truer, which is always sweet, and happens often with a man of his genius.

Anybody parroting either of those clowns need to have a good look at themselves

Last edited:
Lindelof staying put then. Does make sense if Yoro is out till November. Maybe we can sell him in Jan(chances are slim I know).
We already have 4 fit centre backs to cover for Yoro's absence - De Ligt, Martinez, Maguire, Evans.

It's a bit ridiculous that he's somehow ended up staying. Did he get injured in a pre-season game or training?

I don't see the point in risking injury on these players that we're trying to push out the door. Ten Hag decided to risk costing us €30m by playing Mctominay on Saturday only to sell him a day later.

I think it's a great thing, personally. So many are ready to throw big money after marginal upgrades. Get a world class player or save the funds for next year so we have more budget then.
I just like a bit of deadline day fun

Lindelof staying put then. Does make sense if Yoro is out till November. Maybe we can sell him in Jan(chances are slim I know).
He can agree a contract with other clubs in Europe to sign as a free agent in the summer from January onwards. We’re not going to get any money for him if we don’t sell him this week.