Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2024/25

This :
Napoli agree deal with Man Utd for Scott McTominay. Subject to all parties being satisfied on player terms. ~€30m + % of future sale. Important for #MUFC FFP compliance. Manuel Ugarte potential signing would be aided by 27yo’s exit @TheAthleticFC

It must a decent % of a future sale because €30m is around £25m and we've refused that previously haven't we?

Napoli's also probably a lot more attractive to him then the likes of Fulham to be fair.

We refused £30m last summer. But he stayed another year and scored 10 goals so it was kinda worth it.

No point selling Mctominay for cheap, he might not be technically brilliant but he's a good squad player with incredible fitness and mental attributes. Sancho on the other hand I'm more than happy to take any sort of deal which saves a bit of face for us and sees him out the door.
Exactly- hard to think of two more different people. Scott has been a good servant to the club and gives his all. The other one is just a waste of good oxygen

If we can get Ugarte, Rabiot on a free and Toney (following sale of Sancho) that would be an excellent summer. If ETH can crystallise a top 3 finish by Christmas with that squad he should be sacked.

Can get Rabiot after window closes as he's a free agent, however don't see where the money comes from to sign Toney. Only one who could provide it is Sancho but let's face it that will be some form of loan.

Can get Rabiot after window closes as he's a free agent, however don't see where the money comes from to sign Toney. Only one who could provide it is Sancho but let's face it that will be some form of loan.
Yeah I don't think we have a shot at Toney but perhaps the Mctominay funds can go some way towards helping us get Rabiot.

YESSS!!!! Come on Chelsea you know you want another winger who can cover all attacking positions. Maresca too would like him given that he's from the City academy and should be familiar with how he wants to play. £50m and he's yours.

We need to get back an actual serviceable player if this deal has any legs. Sterling and Chilwell is a joke.

Feck off :lol: We already have one left back who is broken beyond repair and what's the point of trading a winger who doesn't perform for a winger who doesn't perform?

I can see why some wouldn't mind Sterling since he at least knows how to play at a fast pace but he's going to be 30 and if he doesn't work out here he's another piece of deadwood we'll struggle to get rid of, just like Sancho. I'd rather sell him for an even bigger discount and be done with it, than taking one of their overpaid reserves.