The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

Can't say I agree with that decision. One of the cheapest decisions I have seen and I think that decision lacked common sense.

Jammiest cnuts in the history of football? Symbolized by the awful Griezmann celebration. FFS

Wouldn't want to be the ref. Accidental but handball. Really close to whether its a natural handball or not.

Mandzukic is so shit

Is it me or does this not feel like a World Cup final day? I had to see someone post on snap before I realised ‘oh yeah today is the word cup final’ lol and IIRC the previous two finals were played in the evening cos I remember watching it and the sky was dark on tv

Handball rule should become less open to interpretation. No matter what angle you look at it. If you ask a thousand refs to judge this, they would probably be divided.

That’s just bad rule making.

I think it's probably a penalty, it's only annoying because France didn't even have a single shot after 38 mins against the underdog and have scored 2 goals, when the first was an own goal after a dive.
It's France's lucky day so far.

No chance to score, but still somehow 2 goals for France. This WC is shit.

Griezmann needs to sort out that celebration.

Hand was moving, not in natural position. Nothing 50/50 about it, as clean pen as it is ever going to be in these situations.
There is no “natural position” when you’re jumping in the air. These kind of things should never ever ever be penalties.

How is that a yellow?! Looked a clean tackle.

Fcuk me are France the luckiest team in history? An own goal scored off a blatant dive, & a very soft penalty given. Football is really cruel at times