The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

How spawny can France be in this final...

That's as touch and go a penalty as Perisic scoring an illegally high kick goal against England. Swings and roundabouts. You take them when given for you and against you.

Feck off, Croatia really don't deserve this. I think that's an unlucky handball, no way VAR should be giving those. If France win it like this they'll be one of the ugliest world champions in history for me.

VAR is brilliant for everything but handball. Since when did a non-deliberate handball mean a penalty?

So why did they get VAR for that - only because French players asked for it and yet there was no VAR when Griezmann dived?

Croatia to score the equalizer please.

Can't end with a fecking OG and penalty. Underwhelming way to win a WC.

France getting the rub of the green with the decisions so far. Hope Croatia can get a second quickly

:lol: You're so painfully bitter. They're certainly better than England, that much was obvious.

I said England were shit, not sure what else you want me to say on that matter.

Doesn’t detract from the fact Croatia are also very average. They don’t get to the final if they weren’t in the same side of the draw than England.

For that to be deliberate, you'd have to believe Persic is a mind reader and would know that Matuidi will miss his header.

Crazy decision

No chance to score, but still somehow 2 goals for France. This WC is shit.