The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

There was no movement towards the ball and it was headed like a 1m before the hand ball.

he moved his hand to the ball, matuidi didn't touch it so you can't argue it suffered an abrupt change in trajectory. definitely a blatant pen

Feck. That's somewhat harsh given how close matuidi was. Cant complain too to much though. More of a pen then not a pen probably

Penalty as clear as crystal, glad VAR made justice again. Perisic had the intention of using his hand, it's damn obvious.

Watch it on full speed, he jumps and his arms have to come down as he drops. Not a pen for me, the ball flies over the french head and Perisic doesn't have enough time to react and deliberately handle it.

Lool please stop it ...he clearly brought his hand down. That's not a natural hand movement.

Clear penalty but have some common sense, the first goal should not ave happened, even it up and let it go FFS

Wow. Big big call. I wouldn't have given it, it didn't seem intentional and in an occasion like this you should 100% before making a decision like that

Damn that's harsh. The more you see in slow mo the more it looks dodgy. Hope it won't decide the game.

fecking set pieces in this wc. no proper football. but this was a pen

Totally a penalty. Did he try to move his arm away? forget intention. His arm was in the way. Penalty

Personally don’t think that’s what’s VAR was brought in to solve but if they’re reviewing it I suppose it has to be a pen.

Christ. Never a fecking pen. Nothing unnatural about the position of his hand, and he hinders nothing.