The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

images

Never been more apt.

And Clinton is no saint when it comes to environmental protection.

On a serious note, what is the reaction in the US, and around the world, going to be like? He really shouldn't be allowed to do it. ALL countries should have to conform to the same set of rules and guidelines regarding the future of our fecking planet. It is way too serious a decision for ONE person to be able to make, especially when that person has an agenda and is also extremely stupid and ignorant. There's a great reply in the Tweets above too saying that he didn't have the balls to tell the members of the G7 to their faces. He's a spineless coward as well as a massive cnut.

On top of all that, he has this to contend with now too...

Last edited:

Come on then guys, let's have some book titles.

KellyAnne Conway - Honestly, I didn't look like this before I took the job.

Ivanka Trump - Achieving your goals and using your father to get them.

Mike Flynn - Firefox Down

Come on then guys, let's have some book titles.

KellyAnne Conway - Honestly, I didn't look like this before I took the job.

Ivanka Trump - Achieving your goals and using your father to get them.

Mike Flynn - Firefox Down

Steve Bannon - Mein Kampf

He's deleted them. :lol:

The second tweet read "Big win in Montana! We"

Edit: second time lucky.

Oohh, didn't realize Chris Christie had prosecuted Jared Kushners father back in the day! That makes a lot of things make more sense!

I find Trump's use of 'enemy' in those above tweets a bit...disconcerting. By accusing them of being 'Fake News,' he's covering for the fact that he's quite literally calling media outlets who oppose him the 'enemy'.

Oohh, didn't realize Chris Christie had prosecuted Jared Kushners father back in the day! That makes a lot of things make more sense!

Yeah, he's the reason Jared's dad is in the big house right now. It has strongly been suggested that Chris was up for one of the big 3 jobs but Jared convinced Trump to look elsewhere. Also rumoured that he was offered Veterans secretary and labour secretary too, but he turned them down for whatever reason. It's also been rumoured HE KNOWS a lot of what has gone on and that is why he turned the jobs down, knowing anyone inside the Trump administration is going to be in trouble for being in some way complicit.

Whatever the rumours are we know for fact that he put Kushner's dad in prison and Jared hates him for it. We know he was Trump's right hand man for many months during the campaign but something happened and he faded in to the background, and we also know he was offered jobs but declined them for whatever reason.

There is definitely more to it all than meets the eye and I bet it comes out eventually.

Yeah, he's the reason Jared's dad is in the big house right now. It has strongly been suggested that Chris was up for one of the big 3 jobs but Jared convinced Trump to look elsewhere. Also rumoured that he was offered Veterans secretary and labour secretary too, but he turned them down for whatever reason. It's also been rumoured HE KNOWS a lot of what has gone on and that is why he turned the jobs down, knowing anyone inside the Trump administration is going to be in trouble for being in some way complicit.

Whatever the rumours are we know for fact that he put Kushner's dad in prison and Jared hates him for it. We know he was Trump's right hand man for many months during the campaign but something happened and he faded in to the background, and we also know he was offered jobs but declined them for whatever reason.

There is definitely more to it all than meets the eye and I bet it comes out eventually.
I had put it down to the bridge scandal heating up

I find Trump's use of 'enemy' in those above tweets a bit...disconcerting. By accusing them of being 'Fake News,' he's covering for the fact that he's quite literally calling media outlets who oppose him the 'enemy'.
The rapid decline into demagoguery is disconcerting, to say the least.

images

Never been more apt.

And Clinton is no saint when it comes to environmental protection.
Believe it or not but I have on my very long to do list to dig up this photo! Thanks that I can cross this off the list.

What you say about Clinton is probably true for the majority of politicians. However, I'd argue that on a 0-10 scale, most range somewhere around 4-6. Twitler doesn't even make it on the scale because he's so fecking ignorant about it.

Last edited:
He's back on twitter bigly.

Did think CNN did seem to give the impression that this could be a winnable seat for the Dems. Despite it always being a Republican stronghold and many voting before the body slam incident. CNN even had a section after the Montana vote asking whether Democrats should be worried that they could not take a seat from a man that had caused misdemeanors.

Trump won it by 20, this other sorry excuse for a human won it by 6. News in itself really, especially since the body slam was too late to make a difference.

I wonder how Montana feels about early voting strategies by GOP since something like 70% votes were early.

It was in front of CSU party members, we have the election campaign gaining speed but nevertheless:

It was in front of CSU party members, we have the election campaign gaining speed but nevertheless:

That makes me so sad, and so fecking angry too. The UK should be stood side by side with our neighbours. Jeez, Brexit, what have we done?

Yet more evidence to add to the huge pile, and I expect the same result to come from it..... Nothing. :(

So, she is leaning toward Macron and wants a bigger bond between notably France, Germany and Benelux?

Someone up in the top floor of the Kremlin in is smiling ..
Sure, but I fully agree with her. Or she agrees with me: I wanted the EU to be more independant from the US since George Bush Senior.

Status
Not open for further replies.