The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The backlash over this 100 million Ivanka/world bank fund is growing.

CNN talking about the news and Bakari Sellers going after Santorum on this and calling out the hypocrisy.

Below 2 are republicans

Trump's hair comb-over is a metaphor for all his shady deals/business. Its all a cover up for all the insidious 'bald spots'.
I bet the deeper the investigations go, the more elaborate his comb-over will be. He was way past the Bobby Charlton subtleness a few months ago.

He doesn't have the stamina, I said he doesn't have the S-T-A-M-I-N-A, and I don't believe he does have the STAMINA. To be president of this country you need tremendous S-T-A-M-I-N-A.

:lol:

You wonder how much mental stamina he will have after a year? I can see him playing golf twice a week, outsourcing the president's responsibility to Pence, Jared and the likes.

:confused::confused::nervous:

18582652_10158902223960314_6188315227474999858_n.jpg
Posted 9 days before Trump visit.

:lol::lol::lol:

US reporters were not told about nor invited to Tillerson's speech and women journalists were kicked out of the building before Ivanka's speech.

Tillerson has easily been one of the worst offenders in the way he treats the media. He refused to allow the press pool from travelling with him for a foreign trip a few weeks ago.

Its ridiculous the lengths they are going to try to distract from the Trump Russia collusion. They're back focusing on Seth Rich and they're hyping it up that big news is coming out soon that shows the DNC were involved in his murder.

The likes of Hannity, Assange, Gingrich and the alt right all getting obsessed over this.

It just all stinks. It really fecking stinks. The President is so corrupt and the sheer fact there is even rumour, let alone evidence, that he and members of his staff/cabinet have colluded with the Russians should be enough to scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The vast majority of Trump's actions since taking office should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he talks, acts and behaves should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The ridiculous amount of scandals that have been exposed, the amount of perverted and sick things he has said about women should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he is a pathological liar and is caught contradicting himself with lies and the fact he is clearly suffering from serious personality and probably mental illnesses should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he has completely disregarded and disrespected the whole constitution and the way he has completely disrespected and tried to undermine the three branches of Government should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he treats the media and completely undermines the first amendment should scare the life out of any sane and rational person.

I could go on and on and on. I actually tried recently to accurately record the amount of scandals Trump has been involved in since running for President, this included every single instance such as saying to a 10 year old he would be dating her in 10 years, or the attack on the Gold Star family, or the reports of walking in on naked beauty contestants and then bragging about it to the way he paraded those poor women in front of Bill and Hillary Clinton and the entire world before the debate. I got so fed up and disheartened after a couple of hours and I was only about a quarter of the way through the original Election thread and I already had typed enough to dwarf the biggest CE posts at least three times over. In the end I just gave up, it's a monumental task and the worst part is I was only recording TRUE events, things there was evidence for. I discounted anything that was just speculation or rumour.

The reason I gave up? Because I was actually in tears and because two things continually went around my head.................

Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America.

People actually voted for him, LOTS of people actually voted for him.

The fact these people still continually defend him and make excuses for him is something I can and will never be able to comprehend. It's completely unfathomable to me. I completely understand why the Republicans do, because they have no morals or ethics and don't care as long as their agenda of destroying Obama's legacy Is fulfilled they will turn a blind eye to pretty much anything. It's classic bait and switch as far as they are concerned. While Trump is making an arse of himself for all the world to see, they are getting on with passing and changing the laws they want. But for the voters who still defend him now, well the only reason I can come up with and it's the only one that makes any type of sense is that none of them are sane or rational.

It just all stinks. It really fecking stinks. The President is so corrupt and the sheer fact there is even rumour, let alone evidence, that he and members of his staff/cabinet have colluded with the Russians should be enough to scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The vast majority of Trump's actions since taking office should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he talks, acts and behaves should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The ridiculous amount of scandals that have been exposed, the amount of perverted and sick things he has said about women should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he is a pathological liar and is caught contradicting himself with lies and the fact he is clearly suffering from serious personality and probably mental illnesses should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he has completely disregarded and disrespected the whole constitution and the way he has completely disrespected and tried to undermine the three branches of Government should scare the life out of any sane and rational person. The way he treats the media and completely undermines the first amendment should scare the life out of any sane and rational person.

I could go on and on and on. I actually tried recently to accurately record the amount of scandals Trump has been involved in since running for President, this included every single instance such as saying to a 10 year old he would be dating her in 10 years, or the attack on the Gold Star family, or the reports of walking in on naked beauty contestants and then bragging about it to the way he paraded those poor women in front of Bill and Hillary Clinton and the entire world before the debate. I got so fed up and disheartened after a couple of hours and I was only about a quarter of the way through the original Election thread and I already had typed enough to dwarf the biggest CE posts at least three times over. In the end I just gave up, it's a monumental task and the worst part is I was only recording TRUE events, things there was evidence for. I discounted anything that was just speculation or rumour.

The reason I gave up? Because I was actually in tears and because two things continually went around my head.................

The fact these people still continually defend him and make excuses for him is something I can and will never be able to comprehend. It's completely unfathomable to me. I completely understand why the Republicans do, because they have no morals or ethics and don't care as long as their agenda of destroying Obama's legacy Is fulfilled they will turn a blind eye to pretty much anything. It's classic bait and switch as far as they are concerned. While Trump is making an arse of himself for all the world to see, they are getting on with passing and changing the laws they want. But for the voters who still defend him now, well the only reason I can come up with and it's the only one that makes any type of sense is that none of them are sane or rational.

I promise, @langster , I'll vote for you for rant of the year next year :)

Fine rant. My wife and I got a little depressed over this the other day

I promise, @langster , I'll vote for you for rant of the year next year :)

Fine rant. My wife and I got a little depressed over this the other day

It's a fine defense of his title.

:lol: Thanks lads.

I'm not after any glory though (not that there can be any glory for winning an award on a football chat forum) it's just nice to have somewhere to vent and to chat with likeminded people about things. It would be even nicer to be able to chat to people who aren't so likeminded, but they just cannot and will not post here for various reasons and I think this thread suffers for it at times.

:lol: Thanks lads.

I'm not after any glory though (not that there can be any glory for winning an award on a football chat forum) it's just nice to have somewhere to vent and to chat with likeminded people about things. It would be even nicer to be able to chat to people who aren't so likeminded, but they just cannot and will not post here for various reasons and I think this thread suffers for it at times.
I'd love to have real discussions with actual content from his supporters. Not easy to find.

You know that every time there is something important going on and Trump appears in public with Melania, that someone finds some footage and analyses it or slows it down to find something wrong. Some expression of fear or dread on Melania's face, or her rolling her eyes at him or something like that. Each time it's usually so ambiguous we cannot really be sure what is going on. It could just be that the film has been slowed down to find micro expressions and it's usually left with just speculation and nobody really knows if there is anything there at all and usually it just makes people look desperate to find something that really isn't there at all..... Yes, this is just a joke and i'm not being serious....

Well.... this time it's no different.... Or is it? Because this sure as feck looks to me like she is batting his hand away saying feck off, I don't want to hold your chubby digits and certainly not in public, I don't know where they have been you dirty old fecker, now let's just get on with this charade for the sake of the country but as soon as we are behind closed doors you are having the couch you fat prick! :lol:

What is clear, again, in the video is that Trump walks ahead of her. Look at Bibi and his wife vs. Trump and his wife.

Whatever is going on, Melania didn't look happy for months now, and doesn't seem to enjoy her role as FLOTUS.

What is clear, again, in the video is that Trump walks ahead of her. Look at Bibi and his wife vs. Trump and his wife.

Whatever is going on, Melania didn't look happy for months now, and doesn't seem to enjoy her role as FLOTUS.

She's pissed because Trump promised her that everyone would love her as much as they loved Jackie Kennedy

So he said he is at war against terrorism, not Islam. So why did he sign that ban?

Well, he is not going to come out and say he is in a war against Islam while he is still in Saudia Arabia with at least $100 million in his wife's pocket, no matter how crazy we think he is.

Well, he is not going to come out and say he is in a war against Islam while he is still in Saudia Arabia with at least $100 million in his wife's pocket, no matter how crazy we think he is.

Do you think she worked for it, or was it handed to her on a platter?

And that's his daughter-wife.

I don't think you would really like to chat to people who aren't likeminded as you, have you seen how you describe those who support and defend him? You're depressed and in tears because there are people who think differently from you?! Seriously?

This is exactly the reason why I stopped watching this thread. I realised that you all are having fun wiping each others tears and actually ganged up against anyone who dares think differently. I'm not American and have never lived in the U.S. but I've been following American (and world) politics very closely for many many years. From my view-point (and for many reasons which would require a lot of discussion to explain), my inclination is very different from what I realise is the general concensus here. You might be surprised to know that I watch international news only on mainstream (liberal-leaning) media like CNN, but my view hasn't been tainted by what is reported. Paradoxically, I realise that those who claim to be tolerant and accuse others of non-tolerance usually show huge intolerance towards anyone with opposing views.

I came by here today hoping to see a tad little bit of positive views following the speech in Saudi Arabia but after reading the past five pages, I'll just back off again. I was just prompted to reply because of these:

It would be even nicer to be able to chat to people who aren't so likeminded, but they just cannot and will not post here for various reasons and I think this thread suffers for it at times.

I'd love to have real discussions with actual content from his supporters. Not easy to find.

Just to let you know there are probably others like me who just can't be bothered to come in here and pick a fight against the crowd. Just like I wouldn't bother to go as an oppo fan on a rival club's forum to defend United against a forum full of United haters, in both cases it would definitely come off as wummery :)

This is exactly the reason why I stopped watching this thread. I realised that you all are having fun wiping each others tears and actually ganged up against anyone who dares think differently. I'm not American and have never lived in the U.S. but I've been following American (and world) politics very closely for many many years. From my view-point (and for many reasons which would require a lot of discussion to explain), my inclination is very different from what I realise is the general concensus here. You might be surprised to know that I watch international news only on mainstream (liberal-leaning) media like CNN, but my view hasn't been tainted by what is reported. Paradoxically, I realise that those who claim to be tolerant and accuse others of non-tolerance usually show huge intolerance towards anyone with opposing views.

As someone else who is not from the US but who has followed their politics very closely for many years, I'd love to hear your explanation as for why Trump is not a ridiculous disaster who is utterly humiliating America right now.

What happens if trump get impeached? Will there ve a new presidential election?

I absolutely welcome any discussion at all that goes against the grain of this thread. I think in this case there is a reason the consensus is the consensus and our opinions at this point have been re-enforced countless times. Your point held a bit of substance the week after the election and we saw a fair bit of that sentiment at the time. How you can still be at that point now after all that's happened is actually quite interesting and I'd like to hear more.

That's a question you'll have to ask yourself, seemed important to you before.

I responded to someone who posed a question, it is important to me. He has started a war on Islam and is denying it now because he is in a rich country that he is benefiting from. What the feck is your problem?

I don't think you would really like to chat to people who aren't likeminded as you, have you seen how you describe those who support and defend him? You're depressed and in tears because there are people who think differently from you?! Seriously?

I came by here today hoping to see a tad little bit of positive views following the speech in Saudi Arabia but after reading the past five pages, I'll just back off again. I was just prompted to reply because of these:

Just to let you know there are probably others like me who just can't be bothered to come in here and pick a fight against the crowd. Just like I wouldn't bother to go as an oppo fan on a rival club's forum to defend United against a forum full of United haters, in both cases it would definitely come off as wummery :)
Honestly not after a fight, at all. After discussion/debate with factual basis. It has been barely existent.

As someone else who is not from the US but who has followed their politics very closely for many years, I'd love to hear your explanation as for why Trump is not a ridiculous disaster who is utterly humiliating America right now.
Asking questions and forming opposing arguments is bullying, you're not allowed to do that.

So we have a new Americano/Redneck guy from Cyprus? Looking forward to reading his views.

@Fanatic 00237 I doubt there would be a thread ridiculing someone like John Kasich if he became president. This thread from my observation hasn't at all been about the mockery of republican views. It's been completely about the absolute incompetence of a man called Donald Trump who is a lying, racist, misogynistic scumbag born into money and can't speak a proper sentence to save his life.

Yes, this thread is leftist but this thread isn't about playing the "Democrats >> Republicans" at every chance they get. It's about just calling out Trump every time he fecks up, which is almost everyday.

@Fanatic 00237 This thread from my observation hasn't at all been about the mockery of republican views.
Yeah

It's been completely about the absolute incompetence of a man called Donald Trump who is a lying, racist, misogynistic scumbag born into money and can't speak a proper sentence to save his life.
It's about the cnut they voted for. And the antiquated ideas they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.