The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what trump and miller combined know about islam would fit on the arse of a gnat, just ahwt kind of speech is he going to give.

I mean, miller hates muslims, but he knows nothing about them at all, and trump is a fecking idiot.

He is going to talk about his electoral college win, isn't he?

And Arif, the guy he once hired to clean the gussets of his spanx. He'll talk about that guy too. Top muslim guy, the next Mohammed.

Wonder if he can avoid going off script in his Islam speech, maybe something like this if he does.

"I think nobody knows more about Islam than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about Islam, believe me, believe me. I have friends that are muslim, Mohammed, a friend of mine, great friend of mine."
:lol:

It also important for the counter balance and reference point not be devoid of logic.

I think it's important that his points of view are debunked with credible, logical arguments. He's essentially spouting the same nonsense that Fox News come out with, only on Fox News they rarely have anyone to debate with and when they do it's usually just a punch bag for Hannity to shout at, shake his head and roll his eyes.

NATO spox rejected the claim made in the article but whether or not he said it, IMO there's some truth to the very statement.

:lol: The guy in the middle is a direct descendent of Muhammad ibn 'abd al-Wahab.

Guy on the left is a Jew. Guy on the right believes his civilization is engaged in an eternal war with Islam.

DARKxP0XoAEJuTI.jpg

Melania might as well be airline staff.

Then again, Trump might pay more attention to her if she was.

:lol: The guy in the middle is a direct descendent of Muhammad ibn 'abd al-Wahab.

Guy on the left is a Jew. Guy on the right believes his civilization is engaged in an eternal war with Islam.

DARKxP0XoAEJuTI.jpg

:lol:

Hopefully his presidency will be shorter than his tie.

You simply cannot write this stuff, on his entire campaign trail, anti-islamic rhetoric was thrown around yet here he is in power, making Saudi Arabia - the centre of islam - his first foreign visit.

You simply cannot write this stuff, on his entire campaign trail, anti-islamic rhetoric was thrown around yet here he is in power, making Saudi Arabia - the centre of islam - his first foreign visit.
He'll do deals with anybody so long as the profits or kudos are enough. Right now, he's inviting bids for Ivanka.

He'll do deals with anybody so long as the profits or kudos are enough. Right now, he's inviting bids for Ivanka.

Aye, I get that. I don't mind it really, just find it funny how the people on T_D are so against the Saudis yet they say there beloved leader sucking up the house of Saud

I thought jews were not allowed in SA?

I think if you're from Israel, you'll have a hard time coming in the country, just like if you're an israeli national wanting to go Iran. Jews aren't banned, just they may find it harder to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.