The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see him melting down at the Vatican.

How the feck is that meeting going to go anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if the Pope wears boxing gloves and greets Trump with a Street Fighter style Hadouken. Trump was extremely rude and disrespectful towards the Pope and to be fair the man on the rope didn't exactly hold back in retort either. I can't imagine the meeting going any better than the one with Merkel.

So many new developments coming out just today alone

Trump calling Comey a nutjob and saying that the firing eased the pressure
1 WH official being looked into (Kushner)
WH lawyers researching impeachment
Comey agreeing to testify
WH looking to weaken special counsel investigation
FBI warning congressman Rohrabacher in 2012 that the Russians were trying to recruit him.
Russia probe now includes looking into possible cover up

I repeat again. This is just today's news and are all seperate stories.

Damage limitation at this stage, the reputation of the US on the global stage is deteriorating before our eyes.

Whatever happens (and it doesn't look good for Drumpf) it will surely be a long, drawn-out process. And you can bet he will go down kicking and screaming (all over twitter).

FBI warning congressman Rohrabacher in 2012 that the Russians were trying to recruit him.

It's still just 7 PM ET.

The thing is, he isn't even smart enough to try and resign with dignity. A smart man would just say "i have been vilified and the subject of a witch hunt since day 1" and then resign and let him chums in the media spin it so that he looks like the victim.

Can't wait to hear Comey!!! Let's hope he can give his personal opinion on some things now that he's a civilian so we just don't get a bunch of answers like "I can't commment on that" etc.

Is this really true? I mean how could they plead that they're innocent while doing something like that?

United won the league, the Palestinians didn't get any land - they got pushed into the sea and live on boats now. The wall is huge and made of diamonds and Hilary's in prison for treason now.

:lol: At least the Palestinians will be ok when the world floods due to global warming, or has Trumpypoos sorted that too?

Now joking aside, when is Trump due to deliver the speech on Islam, the one written by Miller, the racist tit who penned the travel ban.

You wouldn't even see a plot like that in any tv show or movie. I find it quite odd writing it, mind you I've said that for a couple of years now.

literally not enough hours in a day to process that

All this in just little more than 100 days of Presidency. I can't wait to see Stacy Keach starring as Donald Trump in the Netflix hit series "How to lose the Presidency in 150 days/memoirs from Pelican Bay"

How long is it since they had their beers celebrating the passing of the healthcare bill again? Feels a fair while.

It's still just 7 PM ET.

Its crazy.

Can't wait to hear Comey!!! Let's hope he can give his personal opinion on some things now that he's a civilian so we just don't get a bunch of answers like "I can't commment on that" etc.

Is this really true? I mean how could they plead that they're innocent while doing something like that?

As the last week has shown us, they have no problem with looking incredibly guilty.

:lol: At least the Palestinians will be ok when the world floods due to global warming, or has Trumpypoos sorted that too?

Opening a snorkel business in Gaza beforehand could turn out to be quite lucrative whenever this happens

CNN is electric tonight.

Awww I should be watching it but I would have missed Gingrich on Fox spinning so much he's made a web. It's hilarious he's shouted so much that he has gotten hoarse on live tv, seriously he honestly lost his voice in the space of a few minutes ranting, he's apoplectic. He's almost crying that the WaPo and NYT aren't concentrating on Trump's "historic" world trip and he's shouting that the WaPo and NYT aren't serious publications anymore and just tabloid tools of the left. It's insanity, but nothing less than you would expect. I hope he goes down with Trump, he's loathsome.

The wording of that Burr and Warner statement is interesting - it praises Comey, posits him as the victim of a strange & cavalier dismissal, and doesn't speak of 'challenging' his version of events.

Awww I should be watching it but I would have missed Gingrich on Fox spinning so much he's made a web. It's hilarious he's shouted so much that he has gotten hoarse on live tv, seriously he honestly lost his voice in the space of a few minutes ranting, he's apoplectic. He's almost crying that the WaPo and NYT aren't concentrating on Trump's "historic" world trip and he's shouting that the WaPo and NYT aren't serious publications anymore and just tabloid tools of the left. It's insanity, but nothing less than you would expect. I hope he goes down with Trump, he's loathsome.

Speaking of Gingrich,

This is the woman he was having an affair with (later went on to marry) whilst he was in a previous marriage.

I am sure the pope approves of this choice :rolleyes:

Chicharito doubling as a journalist comes up with an outstanding piece on the Kushner's.

Maybe life wont be so kushy for them from now on :nervous:

U.S. intercepted Russian communications suggesting the Russians thought they could use Flynn to influence Trump's policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.