The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that its Kushner.
DANo1ZCU0AEHC4D.jpg

It has to be Kushner, right? Weren't there a couple of articles saying Kushner was one of the people really pushing hard for Comey to get fired?

Everyone pause. I'm just heading home from work. Won't be long. I have wine.

So Russia finishes Trump off, classic! :lol:

The best bit is that nobody had a clue that Kislyak was even in the US let alone the White House and even the Oval Office in a meeting with Trump UNTIL the Russian press released pictures of the meeting :lol:

All the official info released by the White House omitted Kislyak's name, maybe because they were all kept out of the loop as well? Whatever, it's fecking hilarious :lol:

Evidence of obstruction of justice. Trump is done.

How long you think the republicans will wait till they take action.

After the special prospector finishes his case? Is so i imagine that will still be going on this time next year and then we get to the midterm territory.

It feels like the last throws of a muppet transfer saga this.

Which begs the question, will we get to 1000 pages before Trump is gone?

How long you think the republicans will wait till they take action.

After the special prospector finishes his case? Is so i imagine that will still be going on this time next year and then we get to the midterm territory.

Obstruction of justice is a clear cut crime so the Republican leadership will now be under immense pressure to denounce him. This is similar to what led Nixon to get run out of town.

Obstruction of justice is a clear cut crime so the Republican leadership will now be under immense pressure to denounce him. This is similar to what led Nixon to get run out of town.

They'll just go back into hiding for a few days like they have done recently when bad stuff comes out.

A lot of people were mentioning the obstruction of justice aspect when Trump fired Comey and what he said to Lester Holt and the GOP leadership did nothing.

I'd agree with you if I hadn't just heard that moron Kayleigh Mcenany on CNN and some morons on Fox all trot out the exact same defence. They also all expertly ducked and dodged and managed to blame the people leaking the stories and say they need to be locked up.

The ONLY way we will solve this is if Trump speaks out on it. He should be absolutely fecked after a long flight to the Middle East. With jetlag and the intense heat, and a long flight for him to rage (by feck would I love to be a fly on the wall of Air Force One right now, but not a passenger) He will land and the first chance he gets he will say that Nut Job Comey is the best nickname and he's glad he fired the fruit loop and he told the Russian's exactly that.

When is Trump's Islam speech?

I'd agree with you if I hadn't just heard that moron Kayleigh Mcenany on CNN and some morons on Fox all trot out the exact same defence. They also all expertly ducked and dodged and managed to blame the people leaking the stories and say they need to be locked up.

The ONLY way we will solve this is if Trump speaks out on it. He should be absolutely fecked after a long flight to the Middle East. With jetlag and the intense heat, and a long flight for him to rage (by feck would I love to be a fly on the wall of Air Force One right now, but not a passenger) He will land and the first chance he gets he will say that Nut Job Comey is the best nickname and he's glad he fired the fruit loop and he told the Russian's exactly that.

They are indeed morons. Dont listen to Kayleigh, Jeff Lords, or any of the mental midgets on Fox.

I'm really close to posting the picture of really fecking happy bug. I only wheel it out on special occasions. Moyes sacking was one of them.

Regardless as to whether Obstruction is so clear cut (I don't think it is), it's been suggested Nixon might've escaped resignation with a Congress as spineless and amoral as this one. And I think it's worth contemplating...

On the 21st - 2nd day of his visit

'Radical Ideology & Islam'

Can't wait, I'm looking forward to hearing his views on the theological debates between the Mutazila and the Ahl al-Hadith in ninth century Baghdad.

Regardless as to whether Obstruction is so clear cut (I don't think it is), it's been suggested Nixon might've escaped resignation with a Congress as spineless and amoral as this one. And I think it's worth contemplating...

They won't be able to save him if the source who claims Trump said what he did to the Russians is subpoenaed and testifies/corroborates that Trump said that. Add the fact that Rosenstein was apparently told before he wrote his memo about Comey, that Comey would be fired and you have a strong case for Obstruction of Justice. If he's convicted, then Congress will have to impeach or else risk the rage of the country in 2018.

Jeb Bush is celebrating: "chaos president". He's basically saying "I told you so...".

Last edited:
What are the odds that he offends the Saudi's so much with this speech that he ends up arrested and facing a possible beheading?

:lol: Not a chance though, the Saudis are in love with him, and these latest revelations make it more likely he'll end up joining Idi Amin and Ben Ali taking refuge in Saudi.

Status
Not open for further replies.