The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the leader out of the country is always a good time for a coup right?
It might be a chance for everyone else to get something fixed, like cleaning a room after a toddler has thrown cushions and crisps everywhere.

Don't see Rosenstein's full briefing statement to Senate and House posted yet. It's in this article. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/read-rosenstein-statement-congress-memo-comey-firing

Rosenstein also confirmed he sent his memo to Sessions after he knew Comey would be given the boot: He learned this on May 8th. On May 9th he wrote the memo and included his 'longstanding concerns about Director Comey’s public statements concerning the Secretary Clinton email investigation' in it.

It's a bit long but this is quite a good summary of Pence's ridiculous false denials. This is great too - "John McCain's a smart man, why would he compare Watergate to this? There's been no nothing, there's been no trial, no accusations, even, *sputters* with the exception of the mainstream media, I mean". That's the best they can muster at this stage.

It's ok....He does have this to look forward to

DANicAKVYAECv2N.jpg

On my phone and on my way home and feel i'm missing something here. I've seen the WaPo exclusive above, but what did the NYT release?

Why?
The bit I posted above - Trump saying to the Russians he fired Comey and it had taken pressure off him.

I reckon Spicer just can't be fecked anymore, he just wants it to be over the poor lad

The WaPo reporter who broke the story just said that his story is about a "SENIOR" white house person.

Those NYT and WaPo stories are more like it. Proper journalism while Mensch messes about tweeting corrections on something she got wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.