The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would say that the exam was, in fact, tremendous?

It was an AI exam actually. Very interesting exam about the cyber! You know they can do incredible things these days.

Surely Israel has to pull him out now, right? Perhaps they've already done it.

Probably not that simple if they're embedded in the middle of the IS.

About a year ago ISIS executed two or three spies they claimed were working for Israel, they were Arabs from the West Bank and Gaza I think, or at least that's what the video said.

Haaaaaaaa!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39950827
Iran nuclear: Trump extends Obama's 'worst deal ever'
Donald Trump's White House has renewed sanctions relief for Iran, despite the US president's past criticism.

The easing of sanctions is part of a crucial nuclear deal brokered in 2015 under then-President Barack Obama with five other world powers.

Mr Trump has described the landmark agreement as the "worst deal ever".

The games definitely up for him now. How does everyone think he will go out? A twitter storm?

He's going to get out the country and live in exile with all his funds frozen IMO

The games definitely up for him now. How does everyone think he will go out? A twitter storm?

He's going to get out the country and live in exile with all his funds frozen IMO

The dream scenario would be no country except Mexico taking him. Reluctantly he moves there, and then the US actually do build a wall.

:lol: Don't worry mate, we will be here when you get back and we will have documented everything for you too. We can always keep you in the loop by ensuring you get @unchanged_lineup lots of alerts too. @Pexbo loved our efforts last night. ;):lol:

I'll admit it made me chuckle when I went through it this morning.

:lol: Don't worry mate, we will be here when you get back and we will have documented everything for you too. We can always keep you in the loop by ensuring you get @unchanged_lineup lots of alerts too. @Pexbo loved our efforts last night. ;):lol:

I thought I actually snuck away pretty well last night too actually :D

It's definitely very bad news for Trump. He no longer has the ability to use a Republican majority in Congress to slow or impede investigation.

Is that like really significant, or am I just reading it wrong/naive of standard procedure...?

I think it's just a message to the public to build confidence, these decisions are completely out of their reach now.

Oh a Special Counsel IS a Special Prosecutor. I thought it was two different things.

Special Prosecutor sounds more dramatic, it should be used more.

Always notice when watching CNN is that every congressman looks to be about 100.

Oh a Special Counsel IS a Special Prosecutor. I thought it was two different things.

Special Prosecutor sounds more dramatic, it should be used more.

I thought the same. I have heard plenty of people on TV calling for a special counsel or a special prosecutor, which implied they're 2 completely different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.