The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they have the votes for the health care bill in the House.

Looks like they have the votes for the health care bill in the House.

Can't wait until the idiots that voted for Trump and the Repubs can't afford health insurance or find out their conditions aren't covered. I should feel bad, but I won't. I'll be ok, the idiots that voted for him, not so much.

I'm sorry to keep banging this drum, plenty of poor republicans are more than happy to lose insurance. Their argument is they are willing to take a chance on their health as long as 'other people' don't profit from it, with their already low income.

It is what it is.

I don't get this because why not divulge about Trump at the same time?

Or was it literally w 'we can't have BOTH options ruined by FBI investigations at the same time, no one will actually vote" sorta thing?

I'm sorry to keep banging this drum, plenty of poor republicans are more than happy to lose insurance. Their argument is they are willing to take a chance on their health as long as 'other people' don't profit from it, with their already low income.

It is what it is.

Cut off one's nose to spite one's face.

It also comes off as highly racist from what I notice - seems as though most GOP supporters believe it's non-whites taking all the free stuff.

Cut off one's nose to spite one's face.

It also comes off as highly racist from what I notice - seems as though most GOP supporters believe it's non-whites taking all the free stuff.
I'm curious what these people think when their houses are wiped out in tornadoes etc. Seems ok for the rest of the country to share the burden then.

Or was it literally w 'we can't have BOTH options ruined by FBI investigations at the same time, no one will actually vote" sorta thing?
He was going to be undercut by leaks anyway if he didn't get in front of it (Hillary). There was no such threat on the Trump side.

Nah, they'll pull themselves up by their own bootstraps (because they bought insurance).
But the feds go in as well. E.g.

Release date:
February 13, 2017
Release Number:
NR-003
BATON ROUGE, La. — If you sustained property damage as a result of the Feb. 7 tornadoes and severe storms, register with FEMA. You may be eligible for federal and state disaster assistance to help you recover.

I'm curious what these people think when their houses are wiped out in tornadoes etc. Seems ok for the rest of the country to share the burden then.

Obama's fault. Apparently there's a considerable percentage of people who blame him for the response to Hurricane Katrina...even though he, you know, wasn't President at the time.

Giuliani went on Fox News and claimed there was going to be a big announcement soon and that was just before the Comey letter was released. The reports are that he was tipped off by the FBI NY office and he does have some contacts in that field office.

If Comey knew that it was going to get leaked, he kind of had to send the letter to Chaffetz to announce they had "new" emails to look at.

Interestingly enough, Comey implied yesterday at the hearing that they were investigating if FBI agents were leaking stuff to Rudy.

Last edited:
Giuliani went on Fox News and claimed there was going to be a big announcement soon and that was just before the Comey letter was released. The reports are that he was tipped off by the FBI NY office and he does have some contacts in that field office.

If Comey knew that it was going to get leaked, he kind of had to send the letter to Chaffetz to announce they had "new" emails to look at.

Interestingly enough, Comey implied yesterday at the hearing that they were investigating if FBI agents were leaking stuff to Rudy.

Yeah, you made my point much better than me. The GOP is better at playing dirty...see gerrymandering...

Someone should challenge the GOP on this statement.

The point behind the state waiver program is the states know better how to treat babies, like the Kimmel baby, better than the federal government.

Ok, please tell me how Alabama would treat this baby better...
Silence
Alaska?
Silence
Arizona?
Silence
Arkansas?
Silence

Etc

What a load of bs.

Ultra goofy Carter Page is on TV again. Drumpf must hate seeing his mug on CNN.

There has to be more to this guy than meets the eye. Though if he was indeed turned by the FBI, why would they allow him to keep going on and doing these interviews.

There has to be more to this guy than meets the eye. Though if he was indeed turned by the FBI, why would they allow him to keep going on and doing these interviews.

I think Page is just interested in portraying himself as having nothing to hide - except when he goes on TV and slithers out of answering questions directly.

Always looks like he's about to burst out into laughter, which sort of makes a mockery of all his interviews.

Someone should challenge the GOP on this statement.

The point behind the state waiver program is the states know better how to treat babies, like the Kimmel baby, better than the federal government.

Ok, please tell me how Alabama would treat this baby better...
Silence
Alaska?
Silence
Arizona?
Silence
Arkansas?
Silence

Etc

What a load of bs.

It's really a ridiculous statement and I don't know why it's not being dismantled every single time it's suggested.

It's a federal issue. If they want a United set of States, this is a federal issue.

I suppose you're right but again, he's stated the consequences leave him uneasy (derailing Clinton's campaign). He could've just screwed them both instead for full transparency, I would've tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.