The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a good result for the Dems. Only 2% away from winning the seat outright, but now heading into a runoff.

FFS, if I won a fiver on a scratch card, that twat would take the credit.
FAILED arse scratcher @SteveJ can't scratch like I can. He's a LOSER. SAD! #Fake News

What a good result for the Dems. Only 2% away from winning the seat outright, but now heading into a runoff.

FAILED number counter @Fergie's gum can't math like me when it comes to seats. Wrong number. Wrong seats. SAD! #Fake Pews

Wtf...

The bigger scandal is the coördinated effort to use the American intelligence services to manufacture an excuse for Trump’s original tweet.

In Trump's tweet he said what was happening was "McCarthyism". Far from it... more like Stalin era disinformation coming from his side.

Expect furious Twitler tweet in the next couple of hours (if not happened yet; I don't check his tweets).

Wtf...

In Trump's tweet he said what was happening was "McCarthyism". Far from it... more like Stalin era disinformation coming from his side.
Yes but Twitler being on the war path seems to dominate the news, the appetite for nailing him for his continuous lies is fading. At least that's how I perceive it.

Expect furious Twitler tweet in the next couple of hours (if not happened yet; I don't check his tweets).

Just more of the same from the Trump Admin and colluding Congressmen digging deep to find a way to corrupt the investigation.

So following all the reporting of the last few weeks, there are pretty strong signs that the US is going to further increase its military footprint in the wider region of the Middle East and North Africa. The way I see it is, that Trump essentially allows Matis & the military to do what they want. They just send troops to Somalia (only training…), increase their involvement in Yemen, increase the support for Sisi, and reassure the alliance with the Saudis additionally to all the stuff they do in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. Libya is also still lingering around and the US is surely going back there at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn over the course of the year, that they are also getting sucked to some extend into Nigeria/Cameroon.

So instead of America first, we get America turbo-charged.

@Ubik
I read that both the national and state parties ignored requests for help by that Kansas candidate. Do you know what reason was given?
Nope, only saw that they hadn't provided much, presumably because they thought it was a lost cause? That kind of thinking's going to need to go out the window.

Odd point but I agree.

220px-Jason_Chaffetz%2C_official_portrait%2C_111th_Congress.jpg
MV5BMTk1MDIwOTg3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE3MjM3Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

kind of looks like is way more accurate than looks nothing like.

That guy has got the Drumpfists behind him. Not unlikely that this is a move to get him towards a presidency in 2020 should he continue to aliniate his base.

Not suprising. They consider Chaffetz a hero for his views on Benghazi.

Paul Ryan is quite forgettable to be fair...or at least would be if he didn't hold such an important office. An absurdly bland man.

Paul Ryan is quite forgettable to be fair...or at least would be if he didn't hold such an important office. An absurdly bland man.

I agree completely but he is pure evil as well though, and I genuinely mean that, like Mitch McConnell, they are both truly heartless, evil muthafeckers.

He's not senile though, just an attention deficient moron. Truly no fecks given for anyone but himself.
I really think he is, to be honest. I'm a broken record here but there is plenty of evidence available that to me makes it clear he was not the same when he was younger.

I really think he is, to be honest. I'm a broken record here but there is plenty of evidence available that to me makes it clear he was not the same when he was younger.

Could be both. He's definitely someone who lacks any sense of attention to detail and doesn't really care for exact facts or figures, but a touch of senility starting to hit him wouldn't surprise me either.

You could be right and I think, no, I KNOW without reservation that he has serious personality disorders so it wouldn't surprise me if he does have other mental issues on top of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.