The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
C8wBJRWUMAAHqDl.jpg

Isn't it disgusting? And that ahole Mitch and buddies like Cruz have the audacity to stand up in front of cameras with straight faces askign why dems are playing politics.

Really not comfortable with the current administration dealing with this issue.

The justification for it as well

He truly has the brain of a small and slightly woeful child.

He's beyond delusional. He's had the most shambolic presidency in history.

Last edited:
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.

Simply removing bad people does not help anyone, it often makes it worse.

With syria, ISIS is entrenched in the country, remove assad and we create an ISIS state on the border of europe. trump wont have to deal with that fallout, but we will.

Its a horrifying situation there, but I am not sure we can actually make it any better long term.

Really not comfortable with the current administration dealing with this issue.

I wouldn't trust them to successfully negotiate a Team Deathmatch in Call of Duty, before even starting on a major war effort. I expect that as we speak, Mathis is lecturing Trump on why "nuking the lot of them won't work" as Ivanka thinks of how she'll expand her fashion brand into a rebuilt Syria afterwards.

Interesting article on the Bannon / Kushner relationship.

Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘****’ and ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back
Donald Trump’s two closest aides are fighting “nonstop” and often “face-to-face,” officials say — and it’s even uglier in private.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ner-a-****-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html

Donald Trump’s two closest aides are fighting “nonstop” and often “face-to-face,” officials say — and it’s even uglier in private.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ner-a-****-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html

A Presidential advisor calling people a '****' in genuine terms. fecking hell.:lol:

I'm not clicking that shit but is that suggesting he literally has been referring to him as a '****'? :lol:

Is Steven Bannon a disgruntled teenager or something?

Is "****" the male reproductive organ spelled poorly?

Its like the guy is a poster straight out of /r/the_donald

I'm not clicking that shit but is that suggesting he literally has been referring to him as a '****'? :lol:

The Daily Beast isn't shit and the article is :drool: .

One official said Bannon has lately complained about Kushner trying to “shiv him and push him out the door” and likened him to a fifth column in the White House.
:lol:

Maybe he just knows more about what Trudeau got up to on his visit to the White House.

If/When this ends poorly for Bannon, Trump is going to get trashed by Breitbart.

If/When this ends poorly for Bannon, Trump is going to get trampled by Breitbart.

It'll be fun when everyone starts turning on each other, which is kind of the way this is currently headed. Breitbart and co are going to be very disappointed.

Twitter vs The U.S. Government.

By God, what a time to be alive.

What's next? Facebook bombs North Korea?

Best part of that article was this:

The White House and Bannon did not respond to emails seeking comment.

I wonder how this went.

Hey WH,

We've heard Bannon thinks Kushner is a ****. Care to comment?

Cheers,
Daily Beast.

Best part of that article was this:

I wonder how this went.

Hey WH,

We've hard Bannon thinks Kushner is a ****. Care to comment?

Cheers,
Daily Beast.

Rumour has it Bannon responded privately confirming it.

Apparently also confirmed he can bench 700lb, makes $100m and pulls 9s on the daily (you beta cnuts).

How does Bannon expect to win a battle against Kushner with Trump in charge? He will never upset his favorite Ivanka.

How does Bannon expect to win a battle against Kushner with Trump in charge? He will never upset his favorite Ivanka.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sides with Bannon. Trump's a very spoilt man, used to getting what he wants. He's bound to want to humiliate a love rival.

Trump trying to go down the Erdogan route.

Funny thing is the twitter account that they want details on is mainly posting gifs. They're not even posting stories/claims like the other well known "insider" accounts are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.