The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

I read yesterday that McMaster steadily but slowly manages to replace people Flynn had brought in with his people. That's also encouraging.

I read yesterday that McMaster steadily but slowly manages to replace people Flynn had brought in with his people. That's also encouraging.

Her tweet is a bit off. Presidential advisors, whether they are on the NSC or not, still have to have clearances.

Tillerson first to attend G7 Foreign Ministers' summit, then travel to Russia.

Her tweet is a bit off. Presidential advisors, whether they are on the NSC or not, still have to have clearances.
Why isn't it on a need to know basis?

Why isn't it on a need to know basis?

Nearly everything they do is classified, so everyone gets a clearance of some sort. Once you get to the Top Secret level, there are further need to know only "compartmentalization" that people who work in those areas have to get read on for.

Nearly everything they do is classified, so everyone gets a clearance of some sort. Once you get to the Top Secret level, there are further need to know only "compartmentalization" that people who work in those areas have to get read on for.
Thanks. I had thought that there's a distinction between presidential advisors that need to know and those who advise him on matters where it's not necessary (e.g. economy or health care).

You want spin...I got spin....Oh and if anyone was unsure who leaked what, now you know
IiFjSRC.png

Is it suprising that he's given an interview to the 'failing' New York Times?

Status
Not open for further replies.