The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm not going to sleep then. How long?

"Trump" rather than "Trump's" is notable.

Its probably Don Jr. or Eric's . In either case, if she's on a WUM she is fecked, so she better produce the goods.

There is no way on earth this is legit.

It will be historic to the point of irrelevance, at best. I really, badly want to be wrong. Please be the real deal!!

Doubt Maddow would fcuk around like that. would wreck credibility she has been building last weeks running some hard hitting reporting

We'll wake up in the morning and nothing of significance will have happened.

Can't help but think so. At best it will be one of the sons and there will be a conflict of interest and have to step down.

If this is anything other than Donald Trumps tax returns for a relevant period then the woman is shooting herself in the foot.

She seems to be getting rather happy with her star rising off the back of all this. She needs to back up away from the attention rather than move towards it. Cut the performance, report, bring other better speakers in to explain.

It's all falling on deaf ears.

I'm pretty sure you can have any single year of Trumps tax returns and find something dodgy in there. Hopefully it's something recent and has something to do with Russia.
well she did in depth reports on Trump links to Russia Tycoon and Tampa Bay property so she knows the subject better than most.

As long as one of the brood has to piss off for the foreseeable I'll be satiated. If it's Tiffany then we nuke from orbit.

Good points. If it's a let down, she's done for. Twitter has exploded and she doesn't have that teflon, Trump-like protection.
If its a let down, the entire FAKE NEWS agenda will crap on her from a mighty height.

Not surprising, given its in Dade and Dems always win it.

Yes, which means it's not likely to be about her ethics or wherewithal but electoral chances. Seeing that R incumbents on Clinton districts are few and far in between, it doesn't affect Ryan's ability to whip enough votes for major legislations (he can afford to lose about 20, taking absentations and vacancies into account)

Status
Not open for further replies.